• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

If you are already in deep it's mandatory, if you aren't it probably won't convince you.

Finding groups on Gaf is easy as pie.

I haven't had a lot of luck with it; I'm friends with a few guys who I was going to raid with, but we never did it. Are there any groups still looking to do VoG on normal?

I might be wrong but as far as I know No and No.

DLC is not needed for Iron Banner, but in IB level advantages are enabled, so you shouldn't run IB until you are at least lvl. 29.
Not sure which moon map you want, I believe there are 2 in the base game and one in the DLC.

The moon map from the beta is the one I'm talking about. Mmm, I guess I'll just keep leveling up then. Alright, thanks!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So, it's been a few weeks; is the Dark Below worth grabbing? I still haven't been able to play the first raid -- can't manage to find a group :c -- so, that's still open to me. Any thoughts from those of you who got it?

Can you make a newbie raid on Thursday evenings? might tell you whether or not you're in to stick with the game.

Hey thanks! I will put you down for now iRAW.

We would like to start by 9pm est if we get one more. If we wait until ten at least one other player will drop out. Thanks!

Alright, I will check the forums around 9ish and every ~15 mins afterwards. Trying to get some studying done in the meantime :/

So, it's been a few weeks; is the Dark Below worth grabbing? I still haven't been able to play the first raid -- can't manage to find a group :c -- so, that's still open to me. Any thoughts from those of you who got it?

For the conent? Not really. To keep up with the Jones's? Yes.

blackflag

Need 3 more should be quick

Starting a VG NORMAL RAID.

1) casmith7509 31titan
2) my friend
3)thetylerdurden
4)phantom8324
5)
6)

E92 M3

I'm so happy my friends peer pressured me into making an alt. It was an annoying process, but the dividends have already started paying off.

Seibmoz

From the last OT:
Just had this drop in the ROC playlist. I don't care that it's a Rare, I'm keeping this!!

tfwwZQ9.jpg

gdt

Yoooooo 371/500. I'm apparently a pvp beast. Thorn (and Bad Juju) shall soon be mine! Never thought this day would come.

Productive day!

Focused on levelling items

Fully levelled Gjallerhorn, The Devil You Don't, Light of the Abyss, Young Ahamkaras Spine and Ruin Wings.

Deku Tree

Looking for VoG flawless raider team.
Can start as early as 9pm est tonight.
Anyone interested?

I am down.

Will be using lvl 30 warlock. Have newly maxed out IB.

psn sjay1994.

I will be on at around 8:30 est tonight

I'd like to join if there is space. 9p works for me but 10p the latest because of work. Might have to find someone else if its later then that.

I'll give it a go - can come as a Titan or Hunter, though I'll be home around 10 (depending on how the hockey game goes :/ )

Let me know if you need a 6th if no one else has any interest in doing it.

Edit: that was strangely worded :/ either way I am gonna be a lvl 31 #huntermasterrace

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
Messiek (31 Warlock Titan Hunter... planning to use Warlock or Titan if needed)
sjay1994 (30 Warlock)
JTran2003 (30 Warlock)
iRAWRasaurus (31)

Alt
Kinezo (can start by 10pm est)

Anyone else up to go for Flawless VoG PS4 tonight starting as early as 9pm EST (or possibly a little later if that is slightly too early)? Any flawless sherpa's interested in doing another?

blackflag

Need 2 more should be quick

Starting a VG NORMAL RAID.

1) casmith7509 31titan
2) my friend
3)thetylerdurden
4)phantom8324
5)
6)

sjay1994

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
Messiek (31 Warlock Titan Hunter... planning to use Warlock or Titan if needed)
sjay1994 (30 Warlock)
JTran2003 (30 Warlock)
iRAWRasaurus (31)

Alt
Kinezo (can start by 10pm est)

Anyone else up to go for Flawless VoG PS4 tonight starting as early as 9pm EST (or possibly a little later if that is slightly too early)? Any flawless sherpa's interested in doing another?

We need titans

Ghazi

6 hours of Iron Banner and no drops paired with multiple hours of Vanguard ROC with no drops while I see people who did nothing get the good stuff=no more Destiny for the next couple days :(

kidko

From the last OT:
Just had this drop in the ROC playlist. I don't care that it's a Rare, I'm keeping this!!

Makes me think we need little personal armory rooms where you can show off guns on plaques like Skyrim home style. That would look good on a wall, but that's about it.

I really need to finish Crota off tonight, been nagging me all week, but now the Cards and Seahawks are on so I'm stuck. Hope people are on late and can help me get the deed done.

Namikaze1

I actually got a class item from that legendary engram.

Mark of Contention
Description: The mighty Thalor was invincible in the Crucible - until Dredgen Yor, and his Thorn.

It looks shitty.

Ke69zCw.png

Easily one of the most intense gaming moments I've had. But we did it. That damn platforming section, man. Now one last trophy (collect 50 ghosts) and Iordship will be mine.

Congrats. I'm more impressed at the VoC drop. I will never get that gun it seems. I would still use it as a main despite not going to 330+.

Namikaze1

When the hell did I bought Fusion/Auto/Shotgun telemetry?! And why did I just realized I had some?! It could've save me a lot of time leveling Suros and a bunch of other shit!

Does anyone have a VoG Hard Gorgon checkpoint? Need to run through and get the chest with my characters, then help some other friends do the same.

NastyBook

6 hours of Iron Banner and no drops paired with multiple hours of Vanguard ROC with no drops while I see people who did nothing get the good stuff=no more Destiny for the next couple days :(
Yup, shit's just demoralizing. Sorry to hear it, fella.

Top Bottom