• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Greenymac

B5ai0eHIAAEgQEA.jpg

I asked at end of last thread and didnt get any answer.. Anyone get this ship yet?

Coconut

Banned
VOG HARD AT THE GATEKEEPER I HAVE A FEW HOURS TO WARP IT UP EXPERIENCED RAIDERS mostly but I'm fine with a one first timer PSN: KrugerrandMan

JTran2003

Should I play with my 31 titan too?

Having weapons of light will get make things easier... Two should be enough in case ones super is not fully charged...

If you prefer to play as a titan I can switch to my warlock but whatever your more comfortable with I guess...

Having weapons of light will get make things easier... Two should be enough in case ones super is not fully charged...

If you prefer to play as a titan I can switch to my warlock but whatever your more comfortable with I guess...

Meh I think it will be fine without WoL as long as we have upgraded weapons, DPS should be fine for normal mode. Do the class that you're most comfortable with for the jumps. I manage to kill Atheon HM in 2 portal runs with WoL and the first portal run, we down his health to ~20%. I want to assume 3 portal runs at the very max.

hypernima

Banned
Anyone on PS3 doing the VoG or Daily Heroic? I'm new to the VoG and don't have a team to do it. I tried it but somehow I got lost.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Crap- My raid group: I need to run out and take care of something, should be 15 mins. if we're looking to get a crota kill now I'm happy to help as long as it takes or if someone else wants to run the sword I can grab my titan for WoL.

JTran2003

Meh I think it will be fine without WoL as long as we have upgraded weapons, DPS should be fine for normal mode. Do the class that you're most comfortable with for the jumps. I manage to kill Atheon HM in 2 portal runs with WoL and the first portal run, we down his health to ~20%. I want to assume 3 portal runs at the very max.

Good point. Since this is normal we should be fine as long as we don't screw up the gorgon or jumping maze. Think I will stick with my warlock for I feel more comfortable with her then my titan when it comes to the jumping part if that's OK. But again, can switch to titan if needed.

Lima

Fuck me man I'm so mad right now that we missed the record for a legit Crota run by just 10 seconds.

I have to say though it's super funny that like 2 weeks ago when the raid first came out it took us 10 hours to do it and now we beat it in like 20-25 minutes even when doing a casual run getting the chests and shit.

R0ckman

Was there ever an explanation of the deal with the raid supposedly going to be level 28 normal, level 30 hard? Was that fan speculation? If not, why did it get altered? Kind if curious.

From the last OT:
Just had this drop in the ROC playlist. I don't care that it's a Rare, I'm keeping this!!

I just bought Another NITC last night from the vanguard guys. I was missing a scout rifle. It will do fine until I find a better one. I just needed something to fill the gap for range while I am trying to do this void kills exotic crap in Crucible. And my upgraded Suros isnt the best in Pve so I'll get some good use out of it.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
well thats a first. just got in a gun fight with someone i couldnt hit but was hitting me facing the wrong way. he killed me, i respawned THEN i killed him. lol

Rubenov

Was there ever an explanation of the deal with the raid supposedly going to be level 28 normal, level 30 hard? Was that fan speculation? If not, why did it get altered? Kind if curious.

Speculation based on VoG levels. Normal = 28 (+2 from VoG), and Hard = 32 (+2 from VoG). Difference of 4 levels between normal and hard for both raids. Bungie never said anything along these lines AFAIK.

When you realize what you've started and back out?

Bwahaha yes.

I have a maxed,new attack value SGA to test this with. It and ruin wings are how I make RoC strikes fun.

I'm doing this from now on. I just wish Hammo was more reliable, so spotty.

Asking again. PS4 Phaethon.
Does anyone have a VoG Hard Gorgon checkpoint? Need to run through and get the chest with my characters, then help some other friends do the same.

Wow, I just realized there are 15 loot rolls for Exotics every week between my 3 characters

3 Nightfalls
3 Gorgons Chests
3 Crota Kills
3 Crotas End 1st Chests
3 Atheon Kills

Most weeks yields nothing, this week gave me 1 of 15 with Gjallerhorn from the Crotas End chest.

Shit! RNG is crazy

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Wow, I just realized there are 15 loot rolls for Exotics every week between my 3 characters

3 Nightfalls
3 Gorgons Chests
3 Crota Kills
3 Crotas End 1st Chests
3 Atheon Kills

Most weeks yields nothing, last week gave me 1 of 15 with Gjallerhorn from the Crotas End chest.

Shit! RNG is crazy

Oh shit. I didn't realize there were that many.

deafmedal

Good evening. We are looking for two to destroy Crota, and then start a fresh Crota run. We will require 3 for this endevour. Any interested parties are incouraged to message deafmedal on the PSN.

Thank you and good night!

Fixed because I've gotten 2 Exotics at once twice in a row on VoG Hard.

Damn, I guess there is 1 roll on normal and 1 on hard for an exotic? Landing both rolls when playing on hard.

So if we say 6 for Atheon and add 1 for Xur that brings us to 19 per week with 3 characters. Fuuuuuu

EL CUCO

Got back early from some shopping. Convinced the wife to let me grind a bit before it's time to wrap gifts. Time to work on my Raid chest!

Top Bottom