• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

breakfuss

Congrats. I'm more impressed at the VoC drop. I will never get that gun it seems. I would still use it as a main despite not going to 330+.

Thanks. And thanks to this awesome thread. You guys make this game a lot more fun than it probably is lol. And don't be envious of the VoC...nice gun but that drop makes #4 for me. No fatebringer, icebreaker, gahlejorn..hell, i never got a single piece of raid gear for my titan. Mysterious ways, that RNG.

Rsinart

Got a few min before I am going to find me a raid party or do strikes. But I have the Gorgon save on Hard if anyone wants to come grab it quick. PSn Rsin Not gonna be here long but I can help out a few if needed.

Dave_6

Hard VoG anyone? Really don't care if it's a oracle checkpoint. Still need that damn Fatebringer and Vex.

Scratch that, for some reason I don't have a checkpoint for the oracles anymore -_-. Anyone running a Hard VoG raid?

PSN: Da_1_hated_tito

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
If anyone feels like taking a 30 warlock through VoG normal for the first time, throw me an invite at EditorEMB on PSN. No mic to talk with due to sleeping family, but on headphones to take orders.

Rsinart

I have a check point at the gatekeeper on hard, with my 31 hunter. I haven't completed the raid on hard yet. I am down to start up a group and attempt it if we have the people. All I ask is I am off of relic duty lol.

Let me change classes and I guess we can give it a go

Qwell

So that hard VoG group filled up right? Would anyone else want to run it in about 10 or 15? Just finishing up a show with the wife. Ps4 = Qwell

EL CUCO

Does anyone know if engrams are decoded for the class that you are using when taking it to the Cryptarch, or is it always for the class that received it?

exYle

Hey y'all, me and my friend have a Crota checkpoint on PS4. We weren't able to beat him yesterday so we would sure appreciate some experienced raiders, but everyone is welcome. Four players needed

1) Buttchin-n-Bones Titan 31
2) Darker_Demon_13 Titan 31
3)
4)
5)
6)

Starting as soon as we're full!

breakfuss

Thorn. Is. Mine.

Now to see what all the fuss is about.

I really like thorn. Maybe even more than the Last Word. I was wrecking people with it in IB and haven't even unlocked the last perk. Of course Hawkmoon still appears to be supreme.

jadedm17

I really like thorn. Maybe even more than the Last Word. I was wrecking people with it IB and I haven't even unlocked the last perk. Of course Hawkmoon still appears to be supreme.
I just got thorn today too and it's far superior then my trusty a Lord a High Fixer I've been using forever.
Next question would be what's the best legendary hand cannon I can get?
The vanguard ones seem lacking, especially the clip on the one. Shrug
Does anyone know if engrams are decoded for the class that you are using when taking it to the Cryptarch, or is it always for the class that received it?
Read them and they'll tell you. Random usually.

jaaz

Anyone at Crota need a 31 Warlock with G-horn and full raid armor (minus helmet)? I also have a checkpoint at Crota.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I picked up a devil you know out of sheer boredom and wish i hadn't. What does this gun even do? I suppose if you stack enough reload bonuses it could be a really crappy faux hawkmoon with final round, but clown cartridge screws that up half the time for it to be reliable. Subpar range even with send it, with stability being the only stand out when maxed. I see no reason to ever use this thing in pvp or pve. I want my marks back.

Lima

Why are so many people using explosive rounds on Fatebringer now? Have they changed the way they work so it doesn't do lower overall DPS anymore?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Spend hours farming the first DLC mission on Earth for the Husk of the Pit. Get pissed off, and go to quit the game and play some GTA. Figure I'll do one more before I go...

Husk drops.

RNGesus, please!

Agent

Just got a Gjallarhorn on Atheon normal. It is my 2nd one in 3 weeks. Too bad it is the old version (seriously Bungie, why is this a thing?). The good news is I'll just keep it and turn it into Xur for the upgraded one whenever it is offered (please not this weekend, I won't have access to my PS4).

I'm sure it's been brought up before, because it would make weapon leveling a bit more interesting. I made a forum topic and tweeted it in the hope that there is some sort of Christmas miracle.

We've been doing the same vanguard and crucible bounties since the game launched. I doubt they will put that much effort into anything like you suggested if they can't be bothered by changing some of the daily bounties which seem super easy to do

Top Bottom