• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

DJ88

Ok seriously Bungie, what the fuck is up with the emblems the Speaker sells? I've waited forever for him to sell this emblem again, and yet every single week it's the same god damn emblems.

9f72ac5deeefa618a0d4a679c9ab064e.jpg
7ea6357b9a36623ed95e06193b838f3e.jpg

Undying Mind 2x in a row with waves of Majors that don't even drop glimmer? No thanks, please take back this PS exclusive and drop it from the playlist. Don't want it.

R0ckman

How many shots in normal PVP? I got it almost maxed out.

One head shot, one body shot, poison then kills them.

Edit: Sorry 2 body shots, one head shot. So quick I lose track of my shots.

Edit: Nope I was right before, I was playing in the Iron Banner that last time. In regular, one body, one head.

Ambitious

I've completed the raid five or six times now. I've gotten five gloves, one chest piece, and even one helmet, but no boots at all. Have I just been unlucky or are they indeed rarer this time?

some of these crucible bounties seem unnecessarily difficult

5 buckshot bruiser medals?

i use my invective everytime in cruci and i don't think I've ever got 1

or the fusion rifle spree

idk maybe I'm doing it wrong

forrest

formerly nacire
Software or Hardware Issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OTJBEiaxaU

So I decided to make a short video showing the issues I'm having in game with the ambient occlusion and how it relates to the terrain geometry. A few have commented on my first post of screenshots, but I would love to hear from anyone else who may have an idea if this could possibly be hardware related. I do agree that it seems like a software issue at first glance, but after a reinstall of the game and it still doing this I'm just looking for additional input.

Also, my PS4 is less than a month old so the window of return/replace is still open which is another reason I'd like to get an idea of what I'm dealing with here.

Go to the 1:40ish mark for a pretty strong example.

WipedOut

Nightfall:

Hunter - helm of inmost light
Warlock - 10 SC
Hunter - 9 Shards

CE - just did crota only so far and got Raid Machine gun.

Today might have been my best day in regards to loot drops:

Nightfall: Starfire Protocol
Crota's End: Light of the Abyss Fusion Rifle, Swordbreaker Shotgun, Chest Piece, Gauntlets and the new Ship

All in all not bad. If I don't use shotguns except for Crucible and I haven't touched crucible in a month should I just shard the shotgun? It doesn't seem that spectacular.

Dynedom

Woot. Got a Pre-Patch IceBreaker from a normal VoG raid. Hopefully Xur is selling the upgrade this weekend.

He won't be.

Shito

Doing Nightfall on my warlock.
I'm just before the boss, but somehow have a bad feeling about doing it solo.
So if you need it, add me and let us help each other. :)
My psn is Bonsoir.
No mic.

Jinjo

Team of five looking for crota checkpoint. We have 32 swordbearer to kill Crota, should be supereasy. We just need the checkpoint. Add psn: JinjoNL

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I loved that game so much, was amazed by the broadband adapter and spent all school night grinding

that, and downloading quake3 dreamcast map packs and playing on PC vs dreamcast, haha
yes<3
One head shot, one body shot, poison then kills them.

Edit: Sorry 2 body shots, one head shot. So quick I lose track of my shots.
I believe that 3 body shots or 2 headshots will do it.

NF1: The Culling - Meh
NF2: The Calling - Looks like it's gonna be "The C_lling" week.
NF3: No Land Beyond - Keeping it for the collection.

479.jpg

But seriously...why is this weapon an exotic?

So when do we get our Destiny gifts and festive stuff?

I'm finding it more festive in GTA Online than Destiny right now

Robbing corner stores with that Ginerbread man mask is a priceless holiday moment

Agent

Anyone need an extra for Crota's End? I'm leaving for a week tomorrow so I'm looking to do it as many times as I can with 3 characters (31 Warlock, Hunter, Titan).

PSN: phantom8324

Top Bottom