• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

The more you want something, the less you'll get it. This is how RNGesus works. I didn't even care about the Vex and Ballerhorn originally, and yet I was given them.

Me too. Well, the G'Horn. Got it from a legendary engram and didn't bother upgrading it for about a month.

I'm just glad I fucking kept it.

Namikaze1

Y'all can take your 5 minutes Husk of the Pit and shove it where the sun don't shine!

I'll be over here with my precious...my precious...

LiK

Me too. Well, the G'Horn. Got it from a legendary engram and didn't bother upgrading it for about a month.

I'm just glad I fucking kept it.

Yea, I didn't care about Ballerhorn until I was playing Skirmish with Zoba and Math and they were yelling at me for my ignorance.

Does dying in PvE count against you during the 500 points in PvP portion of the Thorn bounty?

Just need to know if I should grind out that last 100 points before I make any raid attempts.

Izuna

Banned
Alright, 3rd week in, I missed the first Raid week and I have two characters.

I managed to pick up basically everything I can get except Radiant Shards for LV32 and an Arc Heavy, everything else is perfect for Hard Raid, where I will simply want Crux of Crota and Void Handcannon...

Checklist:

• Arc, Solar, Void Legendary Snipers at 331
    Upgraded Ice Breaker to 331
    Helmet, Arm, Chest Exotic Armours at 36
    Full Raid Armour
    Hunger of Crota to replace Hezen (at 312 currently)
    331 Legendary Handcannon
So if Xur gets me Gjallahorn, and I pick up an Arc Heavy, I have two things from Hard Raid and I will basically be 100% done. I have been very lucky. Not even a month and I have gotten everything I needed.

If Radiant Shards and Energies weren't a thing I would be done with this game.

I would prefer to be done with this game, as nothing was challenging, but oh well. I hope there is a good month or so when I have it all, or at least can only attempt at just the Raid and not need to level anything, before the next DLC ruins my time.

You should be able to finish that in two crucible control matches.

As my warlock, sure, but as a Titan? Nope!

I've pretty much climbed up to 425 with my Corrective Measure alone (thank you skirmish).

The epilogue is terrible in PvP and I don't have any decent void fusion rifles or shotguns.

LiK

As my warlock, sure, but as a Titan? Nope!

I've pretty much climbed up to 425 with my Corrective Measure alone (thank you skirmish).

The epilogue is terrible in PvP and I don't have any decent void fusion rifles or shotguns.

It should take you 4-5 matches like me as a Titan. I used AE in IB and it worked better there. AE is useless in normal PVP.

I also combined using Void shottie and sniper. Corrective Measure is the go-to tho.

This may be the most hooked I have been since PSO for the dreamcast.

I mean for all its disgusting faults, I really can tell you how much fun I have had. 520 hours worth so far.

It should take you 4-5 matches like me as a Titan. I used AE in IB and it worked better there. AE is useless in normal PVP.

This is about how many it took me the first time. I think this last week was harder because the regular player was in IB all week, and I didn't want to play IB at all, so I stuck to DLC skirmish and regular skirmish. Which meant I was coming across players that basically knew what they were doing.

R0ckman

It's so fun using thorn in the crucible, when you know how many shots it takes you just pop em and let the poison finish the job, there have been many times I just shoot them the required number of times and run past them like they are nothing and hear them scream in death behind me, I LOVE IT!

bucyou55

Banned
This may be the most hooked I have been since PSO for the dreamcast.

I mean for all its disgusting faults, I really can tell you how much fun I have had. 520 hours worth so far.

I loved that game so much, was amazed by the broadband adapter and spent all school night grinding

that, and downloading quake3 dreamcast map packs and playing on PC vs dreamcast, haha

LiK

It's so fun using thorn in the crucible, when you know how many shots it takes you just pop em and let the poison finish the job, there have been many times I just shoot them the required number of times and run past them like they are nothing and hear them scream in death behind me, I LOVE IT!

How many shots in normal PVP? I got it almost maxed out.

Top Bottom