• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Korosenai

I need 14 more shards to hit 32.... But it'll be next Tuesday before I can do that. Didn't get the hunter chest piece this week and I need to kill one more Crota for a chance at a helmet.

RNGesus hates me. I had like 10 engrams, all blues, not shards or coins. Leveled up the cryptarch to 14 and that fucker and even the rewards package was all blue. I though after a certain point it was a guaranteed purple when you level him?

I haven't gotten even a purple in a looong time.

I got like only shards, shards and shards from 3x CE :lol And titan boots which I leveled up asap using bounties and pvp and got to 32. Overall very poor week for me, Crota gave me nothing ;_;
Puck_Seriously.gif

Well that was a bad reset!

Strange coins (5) and rubbish legendary weapons from 3x nightfalls. Shards and energy from crota raid chest 3x. Here's hoping the raids give me something better

i have 26 energies and i need 34 shards to hit 32 with my current armor. still have an alt that can run the raid this week so hopefully she picks up 8 of either material. then it'll be a simple matter of grinding Eris rep.

this shit's such a chore, but somehow it pleases the former MMO player in me. there's a certain satisfaction in listing things you have to go do and tackling them in an efficient manner.

Hung Wei Lo

Is there anyone on the PS4 that hasn't done the nightfall yet? I'll be online in an hour or two and want to get it out of the way x3 ...and work on everything else as the week goes on

Top Bottom