• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

hang on need to swap weapons

f7a06738c64078460a85c0788ccecfc8.png

you sure?

the_last_word.jpg

jadedm17

Went to do a tiger strike to complete my no death bounty and I got stuck between a rock and a hard place : One player running the strike solo, another - let's call him IvanIsIncredible - decided to afk because why not? Finished half the raid and went back to the start to push him back into an enemy spawn zone so he'd die hoping he was doing the same no death bounty. In the end he got the worst gear, I made it to kill the boss and got blue emblems and the main guy got a legendary emblem. That made me happy.

Forget about Thorn, Fusion Rifles, Mythoclast, and SUROS Regime; Shoulder Charge was the most annoying aspect of Iron Banner personally.

Fun fact, if the Titan is 2 levels below you, shoulder charge will not kill you.

Found that out Iron banner before last, when my then 28 Titan couldnt kill level 30s.

breakfuss

Gjlerhorn, Hawkmoon, and now the Last Word in the same day. RNGesus loves me today.

Still got one Crota run left

What the hell? You got those from nightfalls?

I got 4th Horseman and No Land Beyond...both of which I had never even heard of and will likely never use. Man, I just want Ghorn and Ice Breaker. That's ALL I want. Why must they elude me.

Alucrid

Banned
I just got home to catch your post. Got a real nice LMG with arc, Rodeo, Grenadier, and Perfect Balance/Field Scout/Flared Magwell. This is a keeper. Thanks!

no problem, glad someone got something useful lol

at the nightfall boss again, psn = alucrid

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How many hours you spent getting over 200-300 Ascendant Shards. I'm crazy but you are even crazier. ;)

Not much really, you have to realize Ascendant Materials come in an abundance + 3 chars running 300 marks (150 Vanguard + 150 Crucible) every 2 weeks, netted me 6 weapons ad with bounties, that turns out to roughly and extra 35 shards every 2 weeks

Dwalls

Neo Member
This loot system can be slightly less than optimal if you're partied with the same people a lot. I have a buddy I play with a bunch and we just cleared all the weekly activities. He ended up getting nothing but a pair of duplicate raid boots and his 4th swordbreaker. He ended up getting 3 shards and 7 or 8 energy out of the raid, and got coins, assmats and a terrible one shot legendary rocketlauncher from the nightfall. I didn't get the best drops in the world but it was a damn sight better than his luck, I felt bad for him. We played for 7 to 8 hours and he just got more and more depressed as we went along and kept clearing stuff without any good loot for him. Usually he hangs out to do some bounties etc. but he just logged off while barely saying anything, and I kind of understand, because he has no reason to play the game this week. No weapons or armour to level up and nothing else to do either really. Last week was virtually the same for him apart from the boots not being duplicates too, I'm kind of afraid he's burning out on doing a lot of fairly hard stuff, or atleast the hardest content the game has on offer week in/ week out with no reward but my company.

Top Bottom