• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

hydruxo

So what exotic weapons are people still RNGing for?

I have 19/24

Missing (In order of most wanted to least)
1. Vex Mythoclast
2. Nechrochasm (Husk of the Pit drop and upgrades)
3. Universal Remote
4. 4th Horseman
5. Dragons Breath

33 Hard Atheon clears and no Vex still. Fuuuuuu!!! I hope after 3 Atheon kills this week I am not at 36 without :(

-Ballerhorn
-Universal Remote
-Hard Light
-No Land Beyond
-Dragons Breath
-4th Horseman
-Necrochasm

Shito

So, by playing a bit with No Land Beyond, and having a look at its upgrade tree, I take it the whole deal with it is making precision damage insanely good (it already is quite good without the perk), but getting those precision shots quite hard to get.
It's probably supposed to be a "hits like a truck, but hard to master" weapon...

4th Horseman acquired on nightfall this week. It sounds and looks cool. The range is horribly short. I'll level it slowly and see how it improves.

jadedm17

If anyone's doing a fresh Vault raid - either mode - on ps4: notjaded

I have a legendary sniper that matches the damage for IB and Black Hammer outdamages it and has a great perk.

Regenerating ammo is the key part of the gun, but a lot of the time special ammo is pretty prevalent.

There is not a single gun that can substitute for Gjallarhorn. Nothing really comes close even.

That's why Xur needs to get this damn thing back again, it feels so vital to true raiding.

What's the quickest way for a warlock to drop 50 orbs of light?

Strange question? I'll assume just being a sunsinger since you drop a lot in general.

Jinjo

I have 19/24

1. Vex Mythoclast
3. Universal Remote
4. 4th Horseman
5. Dragons Breath

33 Hard Atheon clears and no Vex still. Fuuuuuu!!! I hope after 3 Atheon kills this week I am not at 36 without :(

I have every Legendary Vault of Glass weapon and 4/5 of the Crotas End weapons, just missing Hunger of Crota

I want Monte Carlo, 4th Horseman and Dragon's Breath most of all. And Gjallahorn. All the Gjallarhorns. Need to replace my old ones with the upgraded versions.

Ran CE twice and all I got to show for it was some radiant stuff and two Song of Ir Yut. Not a single armor piece on my first time Warlock.

Trakan

I dont have a Royalhorn but as a lowly Ice Breaker peasant I can't imagine the Gjallar having more allround utility. Yes it has unrivaled single target damage but I can solo practically any PvE content sans raids without having to switch weapons while using IB. Hell, even without solar burn it wreaks shit in Nightfalls. As jealous as I am, hands down I wouldn't trade my IB for a Godhorn if I had to pick.

I will buy 3 when Xur sells them on Friday! xD
I'd be cool with Dragon's Breath, too...

Horn hands down. I have a Supremacy sniper rifle that has the same impact as the IB and carries 24 rounds. It's more than enough for anything other than oracles.

jadedm17

Thanks nightfall

#1. 7 coins
#2. 8 coins
#3 shitty no impact leg assault rifle

#1. legendary scout from dead orbit - not horrible
#2. Titan exotic chest (my two classes are hunter and warlock)

I'd rather coins. It happens, that's the no of the game, there's always next week.

Namikaze1

Shit is lagging for us terribly. Enemies teleporting left and right. Dead enemies reviving. Enemies regaining health. Warlock grenade not working. Ir Yut not dying even when she has no health.

SnakeEyes

Banned

I have 19/24

1. Vex Mythoclast
3. Universal Remote
4. 4th Horseman
5. Dragons Breath

I have every Legendary Vault of Glass weapon and 4/5 of the Crotas End weapons, just missing Hunger of Crota
1) Hawkmoon
2) Dragon's Breath
3) Necrocasm
4) 4th Horseman
5) Monte Carlo

That's how my first week went.

RNG gonna RNG...

They should at least not bullshit people with their "smarter system". I'm fairly certain they haven't changed shit with the raid drops. I have two pieces of armor for each character which I got the first week. Last week was dups week and this week has been all energy.

They should fire the asshole that came up with RNG dependent leveling

forrest

formerly nacire
Dude you are overthinking this lol. Game is a cross-gen game, I get this too as I'm sure everyone else does as well, and that is why no one is answering. It's fine, it's just the game's graphics, no issues anywhere else.

Well the first response I got from someone here on GAF is that their game did not look like this. Also, my game did not look like this over a week ago. Also, I don't know why the game being a cross gen title would have anything to do with ambient occlusion errors. It's clear that something unintentional is going on, but I do appreciate you taking the time to look and reply.

Deku Tree

If anyone's doing a fresh Vault raid - either mode - on ps4: notjaded

That's why Xur needs to get this damn thing back again, it feels so vital to true raiding.

Strange question? I'll assume just being a sunsinger since you drop a lot in general.

I guess you didn't check the Eris bounties today?

Top Bottom