• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

todd360

I'm still waiting for this damn area, Bungie!
j8MEntf.jpg

Oh hell naw. We warlocks like to praise the sun thanks.

Nothing has been announced, which seems odd considering Destiny had a 2 1/2 year lead time, but we have yet to hear if there is any Major expansion in Holiday 2015, the rumored "Comet". Things may have changed, but if House of Wolves is the last we get for another couple years, that will be disappointing.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Destiny 2. I can't see anything big coming for Destiny. It seems like they've written off the first, besides one or two more raids.

What is written off? Destiny 2 is probably 2 years away. I am sure we will see a disc based expansion next fall.

Greenymac

We play for fun so if he's not having it then it might be time to play something else. Personally I enjoy some good co-op and versus action so I can play any good shooter for nearly endless hours of enjoyment. Loot is a big thing in a Destiny but perspective is a big thing in life. Tonight I did the Crota raid for the first time and it was the most fun I'd had gaming in a long time. My prize pool? A shader I won't use, sniper I don't care for, and a bunch of shards/energy for raid gear and weapons I don't have.

You can get level 31 and legendary weapons easy buying them, and Xur provides a good haul of exotics. The rest - to me - is extra.

Dude...if you use that Black Hammer you will love it. Im a handcannon guy and I want that shit!

On your other point, I agree, if youre not having fun its time to hangem up!

flippin' my shit over all these gjallarhorn drops that isn't me

Yep, I've counted like 6 new owners today in this thread. Every reset there is a wave of folks that come out of lurking to flaunt their acquisition. We see barely any of the other thousands of other boring Exotic drops which magnifies the Gjallarhorn to those of us still wanting.

zewone

Crota #1: The Last Word, Hunger of Crota, Shards

Crota #2: Energy I think?

Crota #3: Shards

Lame week. This is my 4th dropped TLW and I just got one less than a week ago from an engram. Why can't one of them be Hawkmoon? Waste of a PS exclusive to never get it.

Top Bottom