• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

todd360

What really happened is as follows.

Math - Imma pull my Ethernet cable!

Random guy - yay cheese!

Fig - slash slash slash slash slash

Dave_6

I need to do at least one Nightfall or weekly to get this last Eris bounty done. Anyone want to help?

About to solo the first chest on CE for the time being.

RDreamer

Trying to figure out what game to play tonight. Anyone up for some low level story missions on the moon? Level 11. PSN: RDReamer

What really happened is as follows.

Math - Imma pull my Ethernet cable!

Random guy - yay cheese!

Fig - slash slash slash slash slash
What really REALLY happened is as followed:

Todd: Hey guys time for Ogres follow me!

Random people: ok!

Math: *Only one firing at Crota*

Fig: WAIT NO oh god #dead
------
Todd: That wasn't Ogre time was it?

Math/Fig:
tumblr_m5nchdmmg71qcwic6.gif

Why were you guys raiding with a random, did the band break up?
Well Zoba is taking a destiny/video game
break.

Nami decided not to respond to our questions

Lik was doing a nightfall for some reason.

todd360

What really REALLY happened is as followed:

Todd: Hey guys time for Ogres follow me!

Random people: ok!

Math: *Only one firing at Crota*

Fig: WAIT NO oh god #dead
------
Todd: That wasn't Ogre time was it?

Math/Fig:
tumblr_m5nchdmmg71qcwic6.gif

Well Zoba is taking a destiny/video game
break.

Nami decided not to respond to our questions

Lik was doing a nightfall for some reason.

Namikaze1

Lol
Billy the Thrall comes rushing out while we waiting for the ogres. I have my crosshairs on him and he jumps off the cliffside.

Just finishing The Wire season 1 then ready to Fun Run. It's the GHorn of TV shows.

lol I'll sleep when I'm dead.

CPs are deleted at each weekly reset.

A Rapier drop with Outlaw/Field Scout/Firefly would be ridiculous but the vendor version is still damn good. Damn, damn... good.
LOL spoken like a true science related grad/hardcore undergrad student haha. Sleep is for the dead ;)

coy

Just finishing The Wire season 1 then ready to Fun Run. It's the GHorn of TV shows.

lol I'll sleep when I'm dead.

CPs are deleted at each weekly reset.

A Rapier drop with Outlaw/Field Scout/Firefly would be ridiculous but the vendor version is still damn good. Damn, damn... good.
First time or a rewatch?

I have the Rapier and it is quite good. The small mag is compensated by Outlaw so that is less of a concern.

Edit: Missed where you called it the GHorn of TV shows and I concur.

Rubenov

Even though it's already outdated I can't bring myself to dismantle my The Devil You Know. So many Dregs fallen to its bullets, I feel like I owe it something.

RNG I hate you. Another shotgun from the nightfall. I have gotten over 10 shotgun drops including 4 horseman and universal remote. Problem is I hate shotguns and will never use them. Game is just trolling now

LOL spoken like a true science related grad/hardcore undergrad student haha. Sleep is for the dead ;)

This guy knows what I'm talking about!

First time or a rewatch?

I have the Rapier and it is quite good. The small mag is compensated by Outlaw so that is less of a concern.

Managed to get the wife hooked on it so it made for a good excuse to rewatch. Been a few years, impresses me more every time I see it.

Even though it's already outdated I can't bring myself to dismantle my The Devil You Know. So many Dregs fallen to its bullets, I feel like I owe it something.

Lol, same here, i got tdyk and a shadow price i just cant part with. Same for my vog armor. There trophies hard fought for. Cant wait for more vault space

Namikaze1

We had a good play date, thanks bro.
No problem. :)
Wish I could've been of more help with the second chest. Twilight and I managed to get it with just the two of us but he had the freaking sniper of his and you know how deadly he is with it.

I dinged 32 at the bridge. I'm the only 32 in our group. It's going to be fun taking down Crota! :D I've never grabbed the sword yet, either.

Top Bottom