• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think most people have bad sleeping habits this time of year. I'm still in holidays mode. In fact, I took off work today because I just felt like it.

Anybody with a 29 and lower wants me to carry them through first two phases of Crota. I'm bored so I feel like helping out.

coy

Even though it's already outdated I can't bring myself to dismantle my The Devil You Know. So many Dregs fallen to its bullets, I feel like I owe it something.

It's my first weapon to 300 I can never let go.

This guy knows what I'm talking about!

Managed to get the wife hooked on it so it made for a good excuse to rewatch. Been a few years, impresses me more every time I see it.

I tell friends sleep is death's cousin. Also nice on getting your wife into it. I'll be doing a rewatch over the summer to fill the void before Comet.

Rubenov

I think most people have bad sleeping habits this time of year. I'm still in holidays mode. In fact, I took off work today because I just felt like it.

Anybody with a 29 and lower wants me to carry them through first two phases of Crota. I'm bored so I feel like helping out.

Kadey you ever play PvP?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kadey you ever play PvP?

ipgVoQI5g28XF.png

NastyBook

So Valus is a confirmed no-burn NF at this point?

There aren't enough dicks in a bag in the world for Bungie to eat.

*sigh*

Who's doing fresh Crota in the next hour or so?

PSN: GibbShift

Palocca

So Valus is a confirmed no-burn NF at this point?

There aren't enough dicks in a bag in the world for Bungie to eat.

*sigh*

Who's doing fresh Crota in the next hour or so?

PSN: GibbShift

I'd be down to raid. I'm on my way home so I'll probably be on in 30 to 40 minutes.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I only played it to do bounties and at the time just get marks for better items. I rarely do it now. I have tons of hilarious footage though.

One time I followed a guy on another team for a good 5 minutes. The whole thing he didn't know I was on the team until the very end I waved at him and killed him.

And I think IB is way more fun than regular crucible.

I decided to do my own thing after seeing the team was full. Not exactly my fault.
The team got full because somebody randomly jumped in. We didn't invite him. We were going to kick him, but you never responded to us in the party. So once you left the party we went ahead.
Trying talking it helps yah know.

Deku Tree

We just wiped a few times (not that many really) on Crota then one guy left then we five manned Crota on the next run. Sorry guy who left!

Titan is the best raid class w/o a doubt, Hunter is arguably the "best" or at least can be most fun pvp class.

Just don't be the guy that flunks out because they slept through classes all semester from playing video games all night. I had a room mate who did that :/

I had a roommate like that too except replace video games with coke. I'm actually in a phd program so I'm pretty much done with classes.

NastyBook

I'd be down to raid. I'm on my way home so I'll probably be on in 30 to 40 minutes.
I got a FR from another gaffer, so that makes three.

Fresh CE

1. GibbShift
2. Palocca
3. Sicherlem

I have a 31 Titan, but no Sword experience. Hopefully anybody else we pick up might, though I need to get some reps in at some point.

Mrgamer

Fresh CE

1. GibbShift
2. Palocca
3. Sicherlem

I have a 31 Titan, but no Sword experience. Hopefully anybody else we pick up might, though I need to get some reps in at some

point.
doing nightfall atm but am a swordbearer l32

gdt

Fresh CE

1. GibbShift
2. Palocca
3. Sicherlem
4. Gdt

I have a 31 Titan, but no Sword experience. Hopefully anybody else we pick up might, though I need to get some reps in at some point.

Me! I can run sword as well.

Ps4 gdt5016

Palocca

Fresh CE

1. GibbShift
2. Palocca
3. Sicherlem

I forgot to write down my PSN: THEFLYINGPIGEON

I swear to fucking god... Two more Remotes! Fuckin two.

11 now... ELEVEN

If I get one more remote before I a horn or HM or something I'm rage quitting for a few weeks.. Its insanity.. I keep doing the same shit.. Expect different results...

Someone hold me

coy

Fresh CE

1. GibbShift
2. Palocca
3. Sicherlem

I'd like in on this.

PSN: coyquettish

[

Fresh CE

1. GibbShift
2. Palocca
3. Sicherlem
4. Gdt
5. cloud945076

I'd love to if you guys wouldn't mind taking my 30 Titan.

boofa

Neo Member
3 NF down, garbage pulse rifle, plug one.1 with garbage perk roll, 11 ass shards. Another worthless week of drops 😕

Nikolai11

Neo Member

Fresh CE

1. GibbShift
2. Palocca
3. Sicherlem

I dont have much experience with CE, but if you dont mind i'd like to join

Namikaze1

The team got full because somebody randomly jumped in. We didn't invite him. We were going to kick him, but you never responded to us in the party. So once you left the party we went ahead.
Trying talking it helps yah know.
I was busy getting my ferret off the street. By the time I came back, you guys already started. I didn't had my headset on as I was arguing with my brother who kept the door open for my ferret to escape. I didn't realized an invite was sent and by the time I did, it was already too late.

Top Bottom