• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

to rngesus, i offer up my

gjallarhorn
icebreaker
hard light
last word
red death
suros regime
no land beyond
dragon's breath
truth
patience and time
vex mythoclast
hawkmoon
monte carlo
invective
thorn
bad juju
super good advice
pocket infinity
plan c
mida multi tool

for the perfect sniper rifle.

bungie pls

Dear Xur,

Please bring warlock exotic helmet tomorrow so my warlock can be 32 ready.

Thank in advance!

Lunlunqq

Dear Xur.

Bring back the Suros. Thanks.

Oh and Glasshouse/Obsidian Mind.

Thanks, gdt

yeah ill take a suros

everyone using one in IB i feel left out
All unacceptable requests!
eoHfQGm.gif

Sullichin

Yes, the only acceptable thing for Xur to have is Gjallarhorn. I brought my PS4 on a plane for this. And dropped it on the subway so it might not even work. Xur please

Rubenov

gjallarhorn
icebreaker
hard light
last word
red death
suros regime
no land beyond
dragon's breath
truth
patience and time
vex mythoclast
hawkmoon
monte carlo
invective
thorn
bad juju
super good advice
pocket infinity
plan c

bungie pls

Even your Last Word huh? Hope you get one soon

gjallarhorn
icebreaker
hard light
last word
red death
suros regime
no land beyond
dragon's breath
truth
patience and time
vex mythoclast
hawkmoon
monte carlo
invective
thorn
bad juju
super good advice
pocket infinity
plan c

bungie pls
Do it Bungie

EL CUCO

Right? It's so ridiculous. Play with GAF, ridiculous lag. Play lone wolf and the lag goes away. Has to be something with fire teams.
Yeah I'm thinking locations definitely play a factor. On top of the lag compensation this game has, it just piles on. Right now I'm playing with some buddies that live in my area with no issues.

Destiny needs dedis asap.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
this group with >50% new players to the raid just wrecked crota! got the kill on the right side, our first time getting him down over there and they didn't miss a beat <3 great job guys!

thanks again for not getting pissed at me for forgetting to mention certain... rather important aspects of each encounter the first time around XD Was still a lot of fun.

Seems like the stream went down without any notification in the middle of fighting crota... :( sorry to anyone who was tuned in.

Mindlog

Dear Xur,
Sunbreakers.
Sincerely,
I Hate You
Nope. I've given up on dismantling weapons that i really dont want to..so im just going to let them hang out in the post office.
Post office only holds 20 items so keep that in mind.
All of my boxes are full of shaders and ships so I have to dismantle stuff in there too.

kamicowzi

Banned
this group with >50% new players to the raid just wrecked crota! got the kill on the right side, our first time getting him down over there and they didn't miss a beat <3 great job guys!

thanks again for not getting pissed at me for forgetting to mention certain... rather important aspects of each encounter the first time around XD Was still a lot of fun.

Seems like the stream went down without any notification in the middle of fighting crota... :( sorry to anyone who was tuned in.

And thanks to you and everyone else during the newbie raid for making my DLC purchase worth it. It was a fun time!

coy

All the sniper chatter reminded me of my friend's NF drop this week:

RyN2p6V.jpg

Ambush scope with Unflinching/Clown Cartridge plus Field Scout or Custom Optics. He's a sniper fan so it won't go to waste but I definitely know whose hands it'd be lethal in.

RyN2p6V.jpg

Ambush scope with Unflinching/Clown Cartridge plus Field Scout or Custom Optics. He's a sniper fan so it won't go to waste but I definitely know whose hands it'd be lethal in.

I've got one of those too! No field scout but have unflinching and AP rounds.

RyN2p6V.jpg

Jesus
I maxed out Black Hammer but there's no yellow ring around the icon. Glitch from them removing the Hive damage thingy?
Yep. You're fine tho.

GhaleonEB

Nat was so excited. "I got stuff! I got stuff! Not just energy!"

Two legendaries, new engram, new shader, new (ugly) cape. Pretty good haul! Thanks for running it!

She's now run CE before me. I'll try to tag into the next CE run. Looked like fun.

Homeboyd

Two legendaries, new engram, new shader, new (ugly) cape. Pretty good haul! Thanks for running it!

She's now run CE before me. I'll try to tag into the next CE run. Looked like fun.
What legendaries did she get?

The one nice thing about the CE Raid is that they guarantee a weapon drop from your first Crota kill. Looks like a good haul for 1 run. What did she get?

Edit: Ah Swordbreaker.

Top Bottom