• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

noomi

Nooooooo....Ice Breaker finally available and I'm short coins.

What is the most efficient way to farm some coins? I already completed the Nightfall and the Weekly Heroic on Hard this week and I don't have any other characters to run through them.

Roc Playlist? Public Events?

yep, get to grinding guardian!

rNilla

Do Public Events really give coins? I don't think I've ever seen this. I get them fairly often from blue engrams though.

Dazzler

My ultimate plan for loadout is to run with Vanquisher VIII auto rifle, Ice Breaker/Black Hammer and Dragon's Breath/Admonisher III until I can get a Suros Regime or Ballerhorn

Unrelated, but do you plan on keeping running CE flawless raids?

I am definitely down to run more flawless CE raids depending on who is available and interested. Afaik we still need to get Kadey, Colonel and Born2Live in a group since they missed out on the Dhruv Edition earlier today.

If people are interested just throw up a post or something and let me know what time they're available. Shouldn't take more than 1 hour to get the trophy, but probably best to have up to 2 hours available just in case. Lv32 is obviously easier but not required, same thing with any particular weaponry: no GHorns, IceBs, BHams or anything else "required."

LTWood12

What is the most efficient way to farm some coins? I already completed the Nightfall and the Weekly Heroic on Hard this week and I don't have any other characters to run through them.

level another character to 20 in the next 36 hours.

Deku Tree

I am definitely down to run more flawless CE raids depending on who is available and interested. Afaik we still need to get Kadey, Colonel and Born2Live in a group since they missed out on the Dhruv Edition earlier today.

If people are interested just throw up a post or something and let me know what time they're available. Shouldn't take more than 1 hour to get the trophy, but probably best to have up to 2 hours available just in case. Lv32 is obviously easier but not required, same thing with any particular weaponry: no GHorns, IceBs, BHams or anything else "required."

You are going to send the trophy into the 0.3% territory.

brau

I'll be getting on the ps4 in a couple of hrs. EST 5pm.

Anyone up for the weekly? do some Iron Banner? add me or send me an invite.

PSN glottis8

I'll be grinding Roc for the same reason as you in about five hours if you want to buddy up

I need two coins :(

you can get coins from here? i need a lot of them. Need to go through the weekly. But it might not be easy. I have 4 coins and need 17 for the gun on sale.

Anyone doing any VoG HM runs tonight? I simply want Fatebringer.

He very well might not be available based on his usual schedule, but you should get blackflag (Gaf name) aka casmith (PSN name) in on some Templar runs. Poor guy is still on the FB hunt despite who knows how many hard VoG clears...

joecanada

So IB needs a complement to works... that is my point... you need to use other weapon to avoid IB flaws.

No that isn't it. Ib recharges ammo that's it's mechanics, so of course you have a system of switching weapons just like for any. The perk is it does huge dmg and never runs out. I don't even use secondary ammo synth because of this and it saves on heavy as well.

So something like primary, icebreaker, primary, heavy, icebreaker... A rotation where you can flatten any enemy and never use ammo synth.
It's not even remotely a handicap

spyder_ur

Yep, Oracle Disruptor makes a huge difference. Same with the Found Verdict.

I keep Found Verdict on me during the Atheon fight. If you get ported, use it to pop the first oracle, switch to VoC (or another primary) for the rest, and then mop up the last couple on the stairs with your last FV shots.

If you don't get ported, it busts detain shields like nothing.

noomi

need one more to board this roc train with us.

Currently going through a strike, send FR to noomi85 and we'll invite as soon as we finish ;)

turning in stuff to Cryptarch gives me at least one rare coin for each batch that I turn in.

Do Public Events really give coins? I don't think I've ever seen this. I get them fairly often from blue engrams though.
Coins or motes have been coming a lot lately from the first PE package. Don't know if that's a thing now or just RNG.

He very well might not be available based on his usual schedule, but you should get blackflag (Gaf name) aka casmith (PSN name) in on some Templar runs. Poor guy is still on the FB hunt despite who knows how many hard VoG clears...

I'm also on the no FB list. Would be willing to run Templar x3 to get it. Kinda boned myself the past few weeks, most runs people are doing now start at gorgons/gatekeepers.

My ultimate plan for loadout is to run with Vanquisher VIII auto rifle, Ice Breaker/Black Hammer and Dragon's Breath/Admonisher III until I can get a Suros Regime or Ballerhorn

I struggle to find what I want to run with as a main. I don't know if it should be the Vanquisher VIII or if I should exotic the main gun. It really is frustrating.

Also Can someone explain to me what the point of standing at the beginning of the strike is good for?

Don't you get booted after a while? I am so sick and tired of my teammates not participating in the strike.

I had a Supremacy, but I ran out of space so had to bin it.

tumblr_kzply4RHc81qb4m9go1_400.jpg

What are you talking about! I got the sniper to drop two days ago. Rerolled with Final Round.

I had the AR drop too, plus Rank 5 plus bought the rocket launcher and rerolled with tracking.

o_O

*note to self: add Rubenov to "jerk" list with Steroyd and Unknown*

Rank 3.25 on Hunter and 2.5+ on Titan with only the world's ugliest, bootleg Optimus Prime ship to show for it. Oh yeah, also it was a lot of fun, haha.

Gonna buy gauntlets for each class + at least two Timur's to have some re-rolling flexibility. If I've got Motes and glimmer to spare, might give the RL a spin depending on my luck with the sniper dropping....

R0ckman

You got damn lucky none of those Titans had a Titan Smash. When I'm in a bubble and see a Titan headed towards me I assume the worst. Dumb team all around doe.

Ugh, just hearing other people deal with dumb teams. I wish there was some kind of mechanism in place where the game looks at a players score in comparison to other players on their team and if it hasn't been increasing for a while the Crucible Master starts yelling at them, they take an 1/8 damage every time he yells every 2 minutes of not getting kills or assists until they get their mess together. It does kill if you sit there or AFK and you get a 'You Suck' medal and get booted and immediately replaced with someone searching for a match.

Not me personally but a friend needs to get through it. He's a non-gaffer and one of those stubborn types. I was wondering if you could help him out? You mighta played crucible with him at sometime actually...

I keep Found Verdict on me during the Atheon fight. If you get ported, use it to pop the first oracle, switch to VoC (or another primary) for the rest, and then mop up the last couple on the stairs with your last FV shots.

If you don't get ported, it busts detain shields like nothing.
Yeah found verdict is great at killing oracles and breaking out of the detainment bubbles.
Deleting one of my three hunters. . I'm debating if I want to do a Titan or Warlock first. .
I personally like the titan more, but the warlock's self revieve is pretty handle.

joecanada

Ugh, just hearing other people deal with dumb teams. I wish there was some kind of mechanism in place where the game looks at a players score in comparison to other players on their team and if it hasn't been increasing for a while the Crucible Master starts yelling at them, they take an 1/8 damage every time he yells every 2 minutes of not getting kills or assists until they get their mess together.

Im ok with this but the idea of better rewards for better play needs to die

Looking to do Crotas End X2 from Deathsinger checkpoint to Crota Kill.

We have 2 so looking for 4;

01: MandrakeUK
02: Ezza01
03:
04:
05:
06:

Looking to leaving asap

Top Bottom