• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

ethomaz

Banned
I rerolled my Efrideet's Spear...

Void damage
Perfect Balance
Max Range

Not bad because I don't have one Void sniper outside my main char.

Is the IB's Rocke Launcher any good?

Rubenov

Sorry I had to bail on my IB team; not answering my girlfriend's phone call would set her enrage timer off since she knows I'm playing.

That said, I'm back now. If any IB team needs one more please send me an invite. Rubenov25

Namikaze1

First two Iron Banner matches of the day were very close. I ended up getting the winning kill in both. The second match was too close to call since it ended up with me against a bladedancer.

And if he had killed me, his team would've won.

ethomaz

Banned
Got the same thing. Also have final round and field scout.
No Final Round and Field Scout to me :(

Edit - I tried another time and receive exactly what you got... there is a perk that increase a bit the stability decreasing the a bit range... I will use this version (3 shots was too bad).

First two Iron Banner matches of the day were very close. I ended up getting the winning kill in both. The second match was too close to call since it ended up with me against a bladedancer.

And if he had killed me, his team would've won.

haha yeah I saw that guy coming and gave the call out then I had a perfect view to watch you blast his face shotty style, it was great. Final score was something like 20,095 to 19950.

Ambitious

Voidwalkers, are you using Bloom (enemies killed with any ability explode) or Embrace the Void (Nova Bomb and grenades trigger Energy Drain)? I've been using Bloom most of the time, but now that I have Obsidian Mind, I figured EtB would be better if I combine it with Soul Rip (Energy Drain reduces Nova Bomb cooldown). I guess the best choice would be Bloom for PvE and EtB for PvP, wouldn't it?

Sorry I had to bail on my IB team; not answering my girlfriend's phone call would set her enrage timer off since she knows I'm playing.

lol just ask the Banned Belgian about gf enrage timers... you were smart to just leave otherwise the ladies have a tendency to "get us out of our zones," haha

I bought the Achlyophage Symbiote helmet from Xûr yesterday (baby's first exotic) and my level jumped from 26 to 28!

While it is fancy and looks pretty sick, I sort of regret not trying to get the Ice Breaker since everyone is gushing on how cool it is. :(

Haha

no

Peanut butter and jealous

d9736829f80f80f76648e30a9bc268a4.jpg

I bought the Achlyophage Symbiote helmet from Xûr yesterday (baby's first exotic) and my level jumped from 26 to 28!

While it is fancy and looks pretty sick, I sort of regret not trying to get the Ice Breaker since everyone is gushing on how cool it is. :(

Always go for the weapons first. That was my issue in the early days of Destiny.

I chose armour over Gjallerhorn when Xur had it.

cilonen

Tough call that. You've got the best gunslinger exotic armor you can currently get though.

Top Bottom