• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Born2Live

Did you max out your gloves already? If you haven't or if they lack intellect, it'll save you 7/14/21 Radiant shards. Otherwise yea, a Spear drop would be nice.

Haven't maxed out my gloves yet so I'll save 14 shards getting my Warlock to 32, the 14 shards I can use on my Titan to get him to 32 before Wednesday. That's if I make it to Rank 4. Everyone seems to be getting spear drops apart from me lol must have seen 7 or so drop last night..........hopefully it will be my time tonight.

No one is online and I am on Xbox. Secondly, I am not an elitist, but it is frustrating to be teamed with 26s that have no idea what they're doing.

It's like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. And I'm sorry for coming at you like that but it just comes across as elitism and I see it here all the time

Cømet

Banned
Thanks to byron et al for the short ib train, much more fun as a full team. Hopefully be back on later for more, buddy keeps asking me to do crota. Which is fine cos I wanna do him, but he insists on trying to cheese and half of our raid regs have buggered orf. I'm just not good enough at timing crota to be sword guy yet but I usually end up doing so (with usually just two other team mates mind). Frustrating.

Cantaloup

Would anyone like to do the clan strike and raid trophies on PS4? I'm already in the AchieveTrophies GAF clan. My PSN is LordNimon. Please send me a message or FR if you're interested.

Hiko

Banned
The people who woke up for double bounties are obsessed. There isn't even a reason to be level 32 until this Wednesday.

I'm not going to be getting level 32 period. Just too much work for no benefit. I'll just buy some vendor gear at the next DLC and do CE hard as a level 33, lol.

border

At this point I don't think even Hideo Kojima could tie this together into something meaningful. Has anyone come up with some way that this all fits together and makes sense to them?

I can't help you much here, but whenever the people on Guardian Radio (or Hawkian) talk lore they all seem to have a pretty good idea of what they are talking about. There's probably some decent sources for information outside the Grimoire....though I don't know what they would be. Try some of the Destiny Wikis or Reddit.

The agents of the Darkness are all splintered in to factions, so that doesn't mean there cannot be in-fighting amongst them. Sauron's minions had internal conflict in Lord of the Rings.

GlamFM

Banned
Hi Destiny-gaf

I just hit 25 and I'm looking for other players that would help with the weekly heroic strikes, level 26 strikes and VoG on normal. I've been playing solo till this point and need others to get the next couple levels.

PSN: Clown-Prince

Should be on most of the weekend!

I'm down for helping newcomers trough the vog.

Add me if you find a group.

GlamFM

The people who woke up for double bounties are obsessed. There isn't even a reason to be level 32 until this Wednesday.

Indeed!

I was off work on holidays and knew I wouldn't be able to play as much once I was back at work this week.

Got it done.

3 level 32s ready for hard mode

Hi Destiny-gaf

I just hit 25 and I'm looking for other players that would help with the weekly heroic strikes, level 26 strikes and VoG on normal. I've been playing solo till this point and need others to get the next couple levels.

PSN: Clown-Prince

Should be on most of the weekend!

I hit 28 the other day and I don't know what the hell I'm doing, lol. Add me and this goes for any other person willing to help out, and newbies like me!

PSN: atrickcard

I'm definitely looking for others to help me out with some RNGod stuff as well as raids/weekly heroic strikes.

Deku Tree

Rich Stanton on: Cheesing Destiny said:
One pre-patch night a group of six friends were running Crota's End, the game's ultimate endgame content - a Raid that's difficult even for the highest level of player.

Hahahahaha. Lolololololz. Wut?

Is he playing the same game as me?

JTran2003

I hit 28 the other day and I don't know what the hell I'm doing, lol. Add me and this goes for any other person willing to help out, and newbies like me!

I'm definitely looking for others to help me out with some RNGod stuff as well as raids/weekly heroic strikes.

If you ever need help or want to join in whatever just post on here. There are plenty of people always looking and/or willing to help out. You can add me if you like. Pan jtran2003. Join me anytime I'm on.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay running Crota again, about to solo the first part. One more spot open.

Now's your chance for freebies.

So Crota is the only way to get the new CE raid primary weapons?

All the other drops will remain just armour? And the Deathsinger roll with the class item and possible exotic?

Seems so odd to do this.

I just need the Hunter class item, and the helmet for my Hunter and warlock. Just have the Titan one so far.

What is the purpose of doing the whole raid in hard mode?

Mats seems like the only reason.

Why did they go this route keeping all the weapons with the Crota drop?

cilonen

I can't help you much here, but whenever the people on Guardian Radio (or Hawkian) talk lore they all seem to have a pretty good idea of what they are talking about. There's probably some decent sources for information outside the Grimoire....though I don't know what they would be. Try some of the Destiny Wikis or Reddit.

The agents of the Darkness are all splintered in to factions, so that doesn't mean there cannot be in-fighting amongst them. Sauron's minions had internal conflict in Lord of the Rings.

Yeah, true enough! I'll try to find some good sources.

If you ever need help or want to join in whatever just post on here. There are plenty of people always looking and/or willing to help out. You can add me if you like. Pan jtran2003. Join me anytime I'm on.
Will add you when I can! Thank you. It sometimes gets overwhelming for me with the weird terminology as well as all the high leveled players, but you guys have been polite enough to me.

Now's your chance for freebies.
Stuck at work for the next five hours, I'm afraid. :( Maybe next time. Thank you, though!

Deku Tree

Sorry I keep commenting on the facts in this article but I can't resist arguing with his facts...

Rich Stanton on: Cheesing Destiny said:
Hell, to do a Raid you need six people that can commit at least six hours within a one-week timeframe.

Rich, most people around here can do three Crota raid and three VoG at this point in way less that six hours...

-Mikey-

Adding a few people right now. Hoping we can get something going once we get a few more people looking for mid to late 20s content.

Top Bottom