• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Namikaze1

Fuck! Nearly perfect perks on my Efrideet's Spear.

Void (fuck yes)
Firefly (fuck yes)
Field Scout (fuck yes)
Perfect Balance (fuck yes)
Snapshot (lame)
Rodeo (lame)

Should I keep it or re-roll?

JTran2003

We have several people intrerested in doing the clan raid. We have 3 that can do the raid now or within the next few hours: myself Kinezo, and blazeuk. If you're interested in doing it now/soon hop on now and let me know.

I can do now or within the next few hours if there is room.

@IB Team: my shit-tastic internet died, logging in now, I can hop back on after your current match.

Need 400 more rep for my Titan to be rank 4, then back to my Hunter tonight for the rest of IB. Starting to exceed my Crucible frustration level for right now, haha.

phen0m24

@IB Team: my shit-tastic internet died, logging in now, I can hop back on after your current match.

Need 400 more rep for my Titan to be rank 4, then back to my Hunter tonight for the rest of IB. Starting to exceed my Crucible frustration level for right now, haha.
Then you should do flawless runs. ;)

Players will do the whole raid as long as they need or want radiant mats for whatever reason or armor with better rolls. If HM gives double mats they are not going to need radiant mats for long. Then after that I think almost everyone will only want to do Deathsinger + Crota for weapons and exotic chances. I have been saying this since the patch dropped that moved the chest to Ir Yut.

Bungie makes a lot of odd design decisions that will clearly shape player behavior in a way contrary to how Bungie would like them to play. This one in particular is a real head scratcher as VoG was already modeled to better encourage full playthroughs.

Lol failing so hard at the sword 😭😭

Sorry guys. Wish I coudk see Croats shield from the left side. It would make the timing so much easier

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Why does Halo 5 and Destiny both have "Guardians"?

i was just thinking about that, that's really the halo 5 subtitle isn't it? guess it's a pretty common concept.

always makes me think of reboot.

doing a nightfall now if anyone wants in, open fireteam but no mic for the moment

David___

Banned
Some random just got a Hawkmoon from ROC.
so-close-pic.png

Top Bottom