• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Greenymac

Greeny I'll do Crota, just running iron banner now until you're ready and if you have spot open

Just filled up, but I need to do another run later. Sorry man.

1. Greeny
2. Ocean
3. Noisepurge
4. Illini guy
5 phantom8324
6. Ykerr

Starting in 30 mins if thats ok with everyone else...

Agent

1. Greeny
2. Ocean
3. Noisepurge
4. Illini guy
5 phantom8324
6. Ykerr

Works for me. I also have to run it again on my Warlock at some point as well.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.

1. Greeny
2. Ocean
3. Noisepurge
4. Illini guy
5 phantom8324
6. Ykerr

That's great

1. Greeny
2. Ocean
3. Noisepurge
4. Illini guy
5 phantom8324
6. Ykerr

Cool, my titan will be ready, I'm trying to get my last 1000xp for iron banner on my hunter.

ocean

Banned
My friend texted me yesterday with distress in his words. He told me that our other friend bought the titan helmet over an icebreaker. He only had enough coins for one.

Facepalms were had.
Friends don't let friends skip IB.

It's like that time I bought Inmost Light instead of Gjallarhorn... :(

Deku Tree

The Order 1886
bloodbourne
UC 4
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Zelda Wii U

Am I going to play any of these games or am I just going to keep grinding Destiny in 2015?

Steroyd

The Order 1886
bloodbourne
UC 4
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Zelda Wii U

Am I going to play any of these games or am I just going to keep grinding Destiny in 2015?

This question is why I haven't bought Driveclub on a sale yet, I'm going to try my luck with Bloodborne though.

The Order 1886
bloodbourne
UC 4
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Zelda Wii U

Bloodborne for sure. I will prob end up buying a Wii U and Xenoblade Chronicles X + Zelda, but will only load it up once like I did with my Xbox one. OR even if I continue to play games still. Frankly I find it bear shocking I am playing Destiny as much as I did. I havent beaten a game within a year or so.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie fix the damn heavy ammo bugs. Says a lot when my Hunter and Warlock are both getting more heavy ammo drops than my Titan with Ruin Wings.

Namikaze1

Using Golden Gun against the bubble is so satisfying. Two shots to burst the bubble, two shots to instakill the guys inside.
That's if most hunters are wearing the helm that gives a 4th Golden Gun shot though. And judging by my past IB matches, only a few ever wore it.

I can't imagine the other team's reaction to 6 bubbles.

Were you all wearing Saint-14?

4 had Saint-14 since the other 2 did not. Its amusing watching a bladedancer trying to kill you while blind, only for you to melee him to death. haha some gave up and just sat down in the bubble, others left, a few rage msges as previously posted. Everytime we manage to get a good chain going, we would drop a bubble and have another bubble ready within seconds.

Namikaze1

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce QuiMcWhine - my first ever angry Destiny message :D
The only Destiny hate message I ever gotten was from some dude thinking I was camping in the loot cave.

Well I was but that was because I was cleaning out any greens in my inventory and in the middle of it, I was called to help out my mom with unpacking the grocery.

Nice!

I really want to steal a world first raid completion from them. To bring glory to GAF. The problem is they always release on a work days in the early morning.

Can't do hard raid as soon as it comes out either due to work related stuff.
I'll do it for you, Todd. First I will need to find a group ready to raid as soon as HM is out.

9z7wnmc.png
I wonder if he called Sony. :p

My friend texted me yesterday with distress in his words. He told me that our other friend bought the titan helmet over an icebreaker. He only had enough coins for one.

Facepalms were had.
Sigh. If Xur ever has IB or GH on sale, you buy that first. Everything else comes second.

Damn. Timurs Lash is ridiculous in terms of impact. Lot of fun to play with. Field scout renders the slower reload time a non-issue.

Definitely worth the grind to level 5 of you can do it.

Top Bottom