• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Dear Nami's PS4,

Don't die!
5c1.jpg

So salty I didn't get enough coins for IB this past weekend. I hit 14 before Xur packed his shit and left.

I spent my day off on Monday raiding. Did full VoG then went into Crota at 31. Was my and a bunch of the guys I was with first time doing the raid. Think only 1 or 2 of my team were familiar with the raid, but they didnt beat it yet.

Started at 1pm, got to Crota around 3pm, and proceeded to bang our heads against the wall that is Crota over and over until around 5:30. At that point I had to tap out.

I hope to surmont that Crota mountain this week. I need a Black Hammer to get the salt out of these IB wounds.

matmanx1

My best item from last night was from a Legendary Engram from the weekly. it decrypted in to "The Devil You Don't" with Rangefinder, Crowd Control and Field Scout. It might end up being better than the Timur's Lash I just spent all last week grinding for. That's RNG for ya though, right?

amar212

It means you are physically close to them. Destiny pulls people nearby you into your tower most of the time.

And I will never understand why is it SO HARD TO DO THE SAME FOR THE CRUCIBLE?

Idiotic Demonware ALWAYS matchmakes players based on their version of the game (BLES-XXXX) instead doing it as for the Tower.

Demonware ruined COD MP portion for 90% of EU/PAL players and continues to do the same for Destiny.

E92 M3

And I will never understand why is it SO HARD TO DO THE SAME FOR THE CRUCIBLE?

Idiotic Demonware ALWAYS matchmakes players based on their version of the game (BLES-XXXX) instead doing it as for the Tower.

Demonware ruined COD MP portion for 90% of EU/PAL players and continues to do the same for Destiny.

I am guessing that population is the limiting factor for optimal matchmaking.

Carn82

You don't need an exotic piece to get to 31.

You need 132 light to hit 31.
1 piece of maxed vendor gear has 33 light
4 x 33=132

With 4 pieces of fully maxed out legendary vendor gear, you can be at 31.

Ah, I stand corrected! I always thought you needed one exotic. Or was that pre-TDB? Or I just got it wrong all the time ;o

Booties

Banned
I got a hide-and-seek 42 and 9 shards. Looks like the shotgun would be really good in crucible, but I only play iron banner when it's available. Another shitty week of Nightfall drops for me :(

GlamFM

Banned
Things I am fearing right now:
PS4 will fail.
PSN will fail.
Can't join party chat.
NAT-Type issues.
TV randomly explodes.
Electricity goes out.
I get assassinated.

pls life...

I see you choose to ignore the possibility of a meteor crashing into your house.

Wise.

ocean

Banned
16 marks away from being able to buy the Saterienne Rapier. With CE primaries coming I don't know if it's worth it though :/

Atkison04

Is a 331 b-line trauma Scout rifle really going to do better in hard raid than 300 vision of confluence or 300 Fatebringer? I guess i hadn't pondered having to put those on the bench yet. Is an extra 31 damage better than elemental damage? Hmmm...

SkylineRKR

That's a bit sad :( The perks on the word of crota don't look like they even come close to the awesomeness that is the fatebringer. Same goes for that new arc scout rifle :/

10AM PST estimates...

The Pulse Rifle sounds interesting. The rest not sure.

Damnit, thought I was the first to sign up for nami's 6th spot. Now I need to find a HM mode at launch group. I'm not awake at 5am to confirm when I said I can join.

Top Bottom