• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

EL CUCO

So is everything dropping at Crota then?

The Crux? Primaries, ship, shaded etc.

Really lame if so. It's gonna be Crota checkpoints everywhere. Also is there going to be a new sparrow?
I really hope this isn't the case...if it is, Bungie hasn't learned a thing.

E92 M3

Should I stream it? Probably the only Xbox one team on here doing it that soon.

Could be cool and entertaining for others that want to watch.

Yep, it's Boguester/drizzay, Steroyd, Mattiator, casmith, and the banned Belgium

Agree :)

Best wishes!

Thank you!

woke up with a migraine.... damnit.

good luck to everyone raiding hard!

I know all about migraines; get them all the time unfortunately.

woke up with a migraine.... damnit.

good luck to everyone raiding hard!

I had one on Monday morning, which was pretty bad but it did keep me home on the couch playing Iron Banner throughout the day. Hope it goes away soon for you!

And good luck to all the Hard Mode raiders today!

Ah, fellow Migraine Guardians. They're awful. The worst is when I am looking forward all day at work to jump on some Destiny afterward, then as soon as I get done, I start getting a migraine and the last thing I want to do is look at a screen. For me, I get really bad auroras (big splotchy gray spots in my vision) so it makes gaming or even reading anything impossible.

Shito

Not to wish you bad luck or anything, but I really hope it'll take 2 hours+ for Bungie to open up the hard raid: 10am PST is when I finish up my day at work / come back home / make dinner.
I'd really love to watch a stream of you guys discovering it, but if it's at 10am PST I'll miss it... :(

Atkison04

Really lame if so. It's gonna be Crota checkpoints everywhere. Also is there going to be a new sparrow?

If that's the case, I'll be bringing in alts for crota checkpoints every week. I'll run it thru once per week full length, then just do crota checkpoint on alts after that. Hopefully it is more like VOG where certain weapons drop at certain checkpoints instead of all at crota. Seems like a large loot table for that one encounter.

ethomaz

Banned
Is the time right?

CE HM
t1421863200z4.png

Ridwald

The Crux is labeled as dropping from Crota so that's a no brainer (as the ship and shader too), i think the only clue to know where the primaries could drop should be their names : ".... of the abyss", ".... of Yr Yut", "... of Crota" ... If Bungie follows some sort of rule for the names.

Posting for new page and update;

Crota HM 12pm CST / when it becomes live

1) xplicitone, 32 Any
2) death4romabove22, 32 Hunter
3) silvertongueBR, 32 Warlock or Titan
4) GhostFaceDon, 32 Warlock
5)
6)

The Crux is labeled as dropping from Crota so that's a no brainer (as the ship and shader too), i think the only clue to know where the primaries could drop should be their names : ".... of the abyss", ".... of Yr Yut", "... of Crota" ... If Bungie follows some sort of rule for the names.

Song of Ir Yut dropped at Crota..

I honestly think it will all be Crota.

Save those checkpoints folks!

hydruxo

Wonder if that black graverobber sparrow is actually a thing. Would love to pick that up if it is...

Deej didn't mention it in the rewards for HM during that update last week, but he also could've just left it out by accident or on purpose. So we'll see. An all black sparrow would be sweet.

rNilla

so... you're expecting that the upgrade-gem isn't dropping for everyone who finishes crota HM.

truth be told, I never thought about that. :/

The shader wasn't even a guaranteed first time drop for everyone on Normal and since the Crux is used to create an exotic I'm guessing it's not going to drop frequently. Happy to be wrong though!

Homeboyd

Yes. Probably gonna go with Warlock due to self-revive, tho Titan defender with ruin wings is also a strong candidate.
Yeah when ruin wings work, they might be my favorite exotic in the game. Runnning gjallarhorn as a primary is just insane and loads of fun. I don't have the raid helm yet so I still have to rock the saint 14, skullfort or glasshouse until I get one... then it's ruin wings all day, urry day.

Haybro

As someone who's never felt the loving embrace of fatebringer, I'm looking forward to never getting the word of crota...

Bring on HM

Top Bottom