• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

EL CUCO

Warlock 32 (good stats)
Hunter 32 (good stats)
Titan 31 (could be good stats)
only needs boots
Warlock: I-74 (bad), D-278 (a little too good but I'll take it), S-170 (ok)

Hunter: I-202 (good), D-162 (ok), S-130 (ok)

Titan: I-447 (facepalm, but atleast it's not strength), D-50 (bad), S-0 (Titans have T Rex arms anyways)

Btw, maxed my Hunter's Raid chest last night. I just need about 15 shards for 32 :)

Homeboyd

Is a 331 b-line trauma Scout rifle really going to do better in hard raid than 300 vision of confluence or 300 Fatebringer? I guess i hadn't pondered having to put those on the bench yet. Is an extra 31 damage better than elemental damage? Hmmm...
No it's not.. in fact a 300 fatebringer does more damage in general, without even considering the arc bonus, than those 331 scouts.

Pretty much the only thing that outclasses FB are 331 hand cannons (like timur's), but then you lose the arc bonus.

todd360

yJOFGIB.jpg

Nami, this is it. This is your time to shine. Your chance to prove why your a lord among guardians. Your going to have to think on your feet. Only Crota knows what horrors Bungie put in hard raid. You have to come up with new strategies on the fly to counter whatever new challenges appear. Don't just ram your head into the wall and hope that it eventually falls down. You need to figure out how to climb the wall as fast as possible. This is a race against time. Don't let the pressure get to you. You will have some of the best DestinyGaffers backing you up.

Lead DestinyGaf to victory and become legend.

Deku Tree

How to be among the first to confront Crota in Hard Mode.

Your fireteam is sorted for maximum DPS. You're rested and caffeinated. You and your friends are ready for action, glory, and (fates willing) some killer loot.

Procedures for being among the very first to access the Hard Mode for Crota's End:

1. Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bungie

2. Open your Destiny application on the console of your choosing

3. Wait at the opening login screen

4. Stay tuned for Twitter updates, starting at 10AM Pacific

5. Once we've given the green light, sign in and set Destination for Moon

6. Hard Mode is Crota's End, Level 33

NOTE: If you are already signed in, you can try to return to Orbit from a Destination. However, the best plan of attack is listed above.

Any questions? [Yes, we know you want bigger vaults. And Guhjallerhorn...]

EDITED because typos.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/93839918

Yeah you probably all already know this...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Correction, it doesn't matter who beats it first worldwide, just who gets the best loot.

Exactly. I couldn't care less about being first. Those days are long behind me! I remember raiding in WoW for a billion hours a day, trying to get server firsts on new raids. No thanks :)

Namikaze1

How to be among the first to confront Crota in Hard Mode.

Your fireteam is sorted for maximum DPS. You're rested and caffeinated. You and your friends are ready for action, glory, and (fates willing) some killer loot.

Procedures for being among the very first to access the Hard Mode for Crota's End:

1. Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bungie

2. Open your Destiny application on the console of your choosing

3. Wait at the opening login screen

4. Stay tuned for Twitter updates, starting at 10AM Pacific

5. Once we've given the green light, sign in and set Destination for Moon

6. Hard Mode is Crota's End, Level 33

NOTE: If you are already signed in, you can try to return to Orbit from a Destination. However, the best plan of attack is listed above.

EDITED because typos.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/93839918

Yeah you probably all already know this...
I already have a window open to their Twitter account. Had it opened for an hour and a half now.

lt519

So what is the consensus guess, HoW content will see vendor gear at 32? Weapon levels increase? Debating grinding my characters to 32 and also debating holding onto some exotic bounties to turn in when HoW launches to get the higher level exotics.

Edit: Also have fun with the hard raid gents, I'll be trying my hand at it tonight. Possibly looking for a couple extras to run with my clan.

I'll set one up since I got screwed.

Any people want to do Crota HM 12pm CST when it becomes live?

1) xplicitone, 32 any class
2) death4romabove22, 32 Hunter
3) silvertongueBR
4) GhostFaceDon, 32 Warlock
5)
6)

todd360

I already have a window open to their Twitter account. Had it opened for an hour and a half now.

I will be on stand by as soon as I get back home if you need to switch someone out who isn't performing well. I will jump on party chat in any case to hear whats going on.

GlamFM

Banned
So what is the consensus guess, HoW content will see vendor gear at 32? Weapon levels increase? Debating grinding my characters to 32 and also debating holding onto some exotic bounties to turn in when HoW launches to get the higher level exotics.

Edit: Also have fun with the hard raid gents, I'll be trying my hand at it tonight. Possibly looking for a couple extras to run with my clan.

I fear vendor gear will be 33. Just like it was 31 this time. Which would suck.

Namikaze1

Nami, this is it. This is your time to shine. Your chance to prove why your a lord among guardians. Your going to have to think on your feet. Only Crota knows what horrors Bungie put in hard raid. You have to come up with new strategies on the fly to counter whatever new challenges appear. Don't just ram your head into the wall and hope that it eventually falls down. You need to figure out how to climb the wall as fast as possible. This is a race against time. Don't let the pressure get to you. You will have some of the best DestinyGaffers backing you up.

Lead DestinyGaf to victory and become legend.
8417084_orig.gif

blackflag

I'm up, I'm caffeinated, gonna take my daughter to her college and then I'll be online well before time. I'm going to get all the loots today.

Shito

They really should stop this.
It doesn't achieve anything, it's not funny, and it makes it sound like people are acting like spoiled brats for asking for a bigger vault.
Deej can be really clueless sometimes when dealing with how to speak to the community...

Ruze789

woke up with a migraine.... damnit.

good luck to everyone raiding hard!

I had one on Monday morning, which was pretty bad but it did keep me home on the couch playing Iron Banner throughout the day. Hope it goes away soon for you!

And good luck to all the Hard Mode raiders today!

Top Bottom