• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Hey silver, I wondering if Titan Striker flashbangs will be more useful during bridge encounter... Might max out my helm to use ruin wings if so. I know it was really useful when everyone was 30 in normal haha. But I can see bubble being useful once we have everyone over.

ethomaz

Banned
For the new page.

t1421863200z4.png

hydruxo

No revives in first section will be fun to watch.

Shouldn't really matter for that part tbh. If somebody dies in the first part, most of the time it's better to just leave them behind and not revive since it only takes one person to get to the end to finish it.

Hey silver, I wondering if Titan Striker flashbangs will be more useful during bridge encounter... Might max out my helm to use ruin wings if so. I know it was really useful when everyone was 30 in normal haha. But I can see bubble being useful once we have everyone over.

I think so. At least on the bridge. Defender will be the superior choice for Lanterns, Crota and even Deathsinger tho.

If you guys want I can go titan as I have both options at 32.

I wonder if it will be worth dropping down to 31 to use Don't Touch Me
probably not
. Not having the raid chest for today makes me angry.

Yeah I dont have the raid helmet :( and using "Don't Touch Me" will drop me down to 31 but meh just gotta be extra careful either way.

hydruxo

We still on for the HM run tonight?

Ruze789

Ah, fellow Migraine Guardians. They're awful. The worst is when I am looking forward all day at work to jump on some Destiny afterward, then as soon as I get done, I start getting a migraine and the last thing I want to do is look at a screen. For me, I get really bad auroras (big splotchy gray spots in my vision) so it makes gaming or even reading anything impossible.

I usually just have immense pain and super sensitivity to light, where bright lights or sunlight hurt but TV screens don't. Generally I only get the auras before a migraine comes on, or for an hour or two when they start.

I once had one that mimicked a stroke at the start, and the migraine lasted for over 48 hours. I ended up at the ER to get a shot to make it go away.

You are so heartless... I always wait my buddies before reach the next lamp.

PS. My warlock can revive himself... don't need your soulless help :p

With my Don't Touch Me I generally don't walk with my titan/lock buddies, poor guys have to punch and shoot their way through the mob. Don't wanna spoil my casual walk to the bridge plate by getting caught in their crossfire :p

Haybro

We need a master list of GAF streams. I know nami is streaming, any other groups streaming?

I'm stuck at work so I need to live vicariously though DGAF.

todd360

Nami!

They just called me and said I can come in earlier if I want since the roads are bad or something. So I should be home in time. I wish your group wasn't already decided. If anyone can't make it, I claim the spot.

LiK

Nami!

They just called me and said I can come in earlier if I want since the roads are bad or something. So I should be home in time. I wish your group wasn't already decided. If anyone can't make it, I claim the spot.

Nami has a full group set up already?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I know all about migraines; get them all the time unfortunately.
I had one on Monday morning, which was pretty bad but it did keep me home on the couch playing Iron Banner throughout the day. Hope it goes away soon for you!
Ah, fellow Migraine Guardians. They're awful. The worst is when I am looking forward all day at work to jump on some Destiny afterward, then as soon as I get done, I start getting a migraine and the last thing I want to do is look at a screen. For me, I get really bad auroras (big splotchy gray spots in my vision) so it makes gaming or even reading anything impossible.
thanks guys... chronic for me too, but it's been ages since I woke up with one. it's unreal. :( took excedrin on an empty stomach to combat it and now the headache is dull but everything else feels like it is desperate to stop functioning. should have stayed home....

Are you seriously going into Hard Mode as 31 for first attempt? Probably better off going 32.

I think the first section will be all 31 enemies, followed by all other sections with lvl 33, basically n+1. In that case lvl 31 player should be ok in the pit.

EL CUCO

I think the first section will be all 31 enemies, followed by all other sections with lvl 33, basically n+1. In that case lvl 31 player should be ok in the pit.
I'm thinking all Abyss adds will be atleast the highest level attainable...32.

33 on the bridge, going forward.

Bogeypop

We need a master list of GAF streams. I know nami is streaming, any other groups streaming?

I'm stuck at work so I need to live vicariously though DGAF.

I plan on either joining or making a rag-tag group of misfits for Hard Mode Crota, and at the very least just see some of the changes.
I'll also be continuing my playthrough of REmake HD Remaster later today if anyone's interested in that

http://www.twitch.tv/boogiepop

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
you can switch in under 5 seconds, honestly depending how crazy you wanna go with it it's

striker lamp run -> defender lamp plate -> striker bridge crossing -> defender bridge holding through to the end

Homeboyd

DefenderTitanGAF; what upgrades/grenades are you planning on using for HM Crota?

I'm planning on using:

- Magnetic grenades (as always - but would suppressor grenades be good? what "abilities" do Crota enemies have that you could suppress with them?)
- Blessing of light for abyss and bridge, and weapons of light for deathsinger and crota
- Under melee column, not sure which to use: blindingly fast reloads, orb generation for melee kills or overshield continuously recharges.
- Codex 3 (speed and recovery)
- Bastion (increased duration of ward of dawn)
- Not sure on next codex (general attributes, max recovery, raw speed)
- Illuminated (ward of dawn blessing/waepons increase)

Thoughts?

Namikaze1

you can switch in under 5 seconds, honestly depending how crazy you wanna go with it it's

striker lamp run -> defender lamp plate -> striker bridge crossing -> defender bridge holding through to the end
My team consists of 4 Titans, 1 warlock, and 1 that can be any class. I hope at least one of the Titans will go Striker for the cave.

Top Bottom