• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Namikaze1

goodbye-friends-o.gif

zewone

Has there ever been any comment by Bungie on the volume control?

The music is overbearing. Can barely hear chat during missions!
Bungie doesn't allow audio control in their games for some (egotistical) reason.

I use the Sony Gold headset and you can manually adjust game and chat audio.

You aren't missing nothing, I can't believe what I've just read. I'm a lurker in the majority of GAF threads, around 1k posts since 2005, and here in this thread more of the same. English is not my native language, and I'm kind of shy. I've done a few raids with gaffers, just yesterday I tried CE 33 with gaffers, even I helped to cheese the bridge. I vented my feelings, I enjoyed this game a lot but I'm very burned, and then some people is "ok thx bye lol". I'm beginning to understand Hawkian's decision.

I'm sorry that this was your experience. I know there are many lurkers around this thread and I appreciate you taking the time to post your feelings, whether or not they were received kindly by everyone.

One of the other reasons I grew to love DGAF is getting to know people from literally all "around the world" (it's the name of my clan after all). It's taught me to be more compassionate and accommodating to people from different life backgrounds and languages. Many people don't feel comfortable using voice comms because English isn't their first language, and it's important to accommodate our differences.

I'm sorry DGAF but I'm disappointed. There's no reason to stop being nice to each other.

You aren't missing nothing, I can't believe what I've just read. I'm a lurker in the majority of GAF threads, around 1k posts since 2005, and here in this thread more of the same. English is not my native language, and I'm kind of shy. I've done a few raids with gaffers, just yesterday I tried CE 33 with gaffers, even I helped to cheese the bridge. I vented my feelings, I enjoyed this game a lot but I'm very burned, and then some people is "ok thx bye lol". I'm beginning to understand Hawkian's decision.
Hope it didn't burn you out too bad, man. Maybe a short break will be a good change.

gdt

Need 1 more for a Hard Crota beat down.

Preferably a Titan -_- Tiger you still around? Kind of silly what happened but someone left.

Deku Tree

Why do you need to give an unpleasant response though? If you are so sick of it then feel free to ignore any posts like that. People have a right to post how they feel and you have a right to ignore those posts if you don't care or relate to it.

I grew to love this community because people here were so nice and considerate to one another. I don't understand why we would start treating people differently now just because some people disagree about the future of the game.

I'm sorry. I've read too many posts about people quitting the game. It's really been "a thing" on GAF for people to post about quitting Destiny. I've never seen it before with other games. It gets quite tiring. But it has nothing to do with you and your feelings about why you don't want to play anymore. Anyway I'm sorry to you.

Rubenov

Need a 6th person for Crota; looking for our third clear today starting now.

Any class welcome; Ghorn and a decent amount of heavy ammo synth required :D

Quote this post, first come first served.

I'm sorry. I've read too many posts about people quitting the game. It's really been "a thing" on GAF for people to post about quitting Destiny. I've never seen it before with other games. It gets quite tiring. But it has nothing to do with you and your feelings about why you don't want to play anymore. Anyway I'm sorry to you.

I meant what I said before that you are a kind soul Deku. I think it's helped me that I avoided the thread last night so maybe I'm not as burnt out on hearing negative posts about the game.

You asshole.

Why do I have more time logged using destinystatus? This shit cannot be right.

~744 hours?!

Yeah I kinda think the dstatus stats are not accurate, but who really knows. A lot of stats on bungie.net seem jacked up too.

I meant what I said before that you are a kind soul Deku. I think it's helped me that I avoided the thread last night so maybe I'm not as burnt out on hearing negative posts about the game.
All I want is the thread to not be filled with posts about leaving that's all. That's not good for the OT.

If you think that's ok fine. You have the ability to ignore my posts.

This is all I'm gonna say on this matter anymore.

Lnkn52

I'm giving Destiny a break. Till tomorrow that is. On 3 hours of sleep ain't good for the grind. Anyone wants to give it a try tomorrow morning at 9:45 a.m. EST?

1.Lnkn52

Top Bottom