• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Hugstable

Banned
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

LOL

todd360

So what's Xur gonna have this weekend guys?

Please be based Ballerhorn!

Anddddddd

HoPF for Todd >.<

You guys are the best. Always hoping for me to get praxic and stuff.

Also I was just joking around with the snarky comment. Everyone needs to cool off in this thread. Crota is tearing us all apart. Also baka fig!

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
tumblr_m6mb34JApK1ranhnao1_400.gif

That's the official song for Crota's End Hard mode for when you need a Titan. :3

Here we go again..

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Can 31's solo hm Abyss and Bridge? I will try that tonight with my hunter and titan.

Better bring your A Game, the Ogre for Abyss is no joke for a 32 with it taking roughly 4+ GHORN shots to drop, so yeah...

Bridge same thing, the Gatekeeper is 2 levels above ya, so you % of damage would be low

Not saying it's impossible, but you better get the perfect round to bypass them both

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it. I've formed way too many strong bonds in this community to ever disappear for good. No amount of tension nowadays can change the experiences we've shared together. I went from 2-3 friends on PS4 to 300+ exclusively due to this game and mainly this thread. You are all good people in my book.

Same for me, I came back after 6 weeks and everyone helped me out with the new raid and nightfall, this community is the sole reason I'm playing Destiny.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Jeeze DGAF, so many snarky posts. It was one thing to step away from the game, much sadder to feel like the community is losing its identity.

Please: be nice to each other.
I understand the frustration with the game. I don't understand the frustration that seem to have now changed the attitude this community has towards each other.
This isn't what's happening... I promise.

Just... everybody, consider taking a break from the game, thread, both, whatever. Go focus on something you know for sure you enjoy, that doesn't stress you out.

LiK

beautiful night with my raid crew. it's really all about playing with people that keeps me coming back. some day, we need to do a meetup.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So, that weekly update huh. A whole lot of nothing was said

Just like the content, "a whole lotta' nothing"

Hell Urk even said they might not do them weekly cause there's not enough info to relay to the community
I mean what could they provide us with
No way they are going to bite their own hands and say they fucked up on certain things, they'll just do what they've been doing all along, be silent, let the rage subside, throw a nice juicy bone here and there, get ready for Expansion II (I say in 3 weeks is when news starts appearing), then before it release make the game look fixed by showing that they care, and then the cycle will start once again

All I want is the thread to not be filled with posts about leaving that's all. That's not good for the OT.

If you think that's ok fine. You have the ability to ignore my posts.

This is all I'm gonna say on this matter anymore.

people are upset. It happens. When everyone found out about having to relevel their exotics, it seemed worse then

Just like the content, "a whole lotta' nothing"

Hell Urk even said they might not do them weekly cause there's not enough info to relay to the community
I mean what could they provide us with
No way they are going to bite their own hands and say they fucked up on certain things, they'll just do what they've been doing all along, be silent, let the rage subside, throw a nice juicy bone here and there, get ready for Expansion II (I say in 3 weeks is when news starts appearing), then before it release make the game look fixed by showing that they care, and then the cycle will start once again
Circle of life baby.
2af.gif

Jeeze DGAF, so many snarky posts. It was one thing to step away from the game, much sadder to feel like the community is losing its identity.

Please: be nice to each other.

This thread has always had a lot of snark, but that is usually reserved as playful banter among regulars with a history together. I am also disappointed in the responses Vasilisk received.

We aren't all so bad Vas, the DGAF community is just trying to process a lot of stuff right now so things are a bit off kilter.

Oh look I am rank 2 with my faction. Time to use these marks i've been saving to buy armor. What's this? Commendations? I need to be at rank 3 to get them? So I needed to be at rank 2 to buy armor with items I can only get at rank 3. Makes sense.

Hugstable

Banned
Same for me, I came back after 6 weeks and everyone helped me out with the new raid and nightfall, this community is the sole reason I'm playing Destiny.

I'm still pretty new around here, but the DestinyGAF community has been very awesome to me also. Gotten alot of help from some like iRawr and Owl and it seem like there is always something going on or someone forming a group or being willing to help out which is awesome. Although so I haven't experienced a raid yet so I can't share with everyone the frustration of hard mode Crota

Dirtbag

Hard mode Crota simply isn't fun. Bungie failed this one.
Challenging but just a bad encounter.

Looking forward to what ever cheese is discovered, assuming I want to try and get that crux of crota thing. Not sure I'm going to care to do this raid much though. Rather just run the vault, way more fun.

beautiful night with my raid crew. it's really all about playing with people that keeps me coming back. some day, we need to do a meetup.

yeah it's why I'm playing tonight

Btw why is everyone so concerned about the community? Replied to a post earlier but I'm seeing more and more posts about it and now I'm wondering if anything happened

This thread has always had a lot of snark, but that is usually reserved as playful banter among regulars with a history together. I am also disappointed in the responses Vasilisk received.

We aren't all so bad Vas, the DGAF community is just trying to process a lot of stuff right now so things are a bit off kilter.

Well said.

BokehKing

Banned
Ok wtf happened... I been dealing with personal stuff the last two days, I come back and apparently people are quitting? Wtf?

Someone summarize the sudden mood shift here in 4 sentences or less

Greenymac

I haven't touched destiny for two days...I come check the last page of the thread and I see everyone is a little let down, as was I. Kinda weird that whatever is up with the Crota Heroic raid has made a ton lose interest in a big way. I havent completely lost interest, but I dont feel that same rush/enjoyment fron getting things done. No more bounties and levelling weapons and armor...Im not bashing, I love the game, but for the first time, it really feels, well...empty. Besides the awesome community here, the game feels a little hollow now. IT SUCKS

gdt

Ok wtf happened... I been dealing with personal stuff the last two days, I come back and apparently people are quitting? Wtf?

Crota is really really really hard.

Some feel it's cheap and not worth it and lazy design.

Frustrating as all fuck with the bugs.

Must be lvl 32 Titan with Gjallarhorn and helmet of saint 14.

Dirtbag

Hard mode feels especially lazy given the precedent set with vault of glass.

Personally starting to question encounter design altogether in Destiny.

Frustration vs. Reward ceilings are being reached.

I'm still pretty new around here, but the DestinyGAF community has been very awesome to me also. Gotten alot of help from some like iRawr and Owl and it seem like there is always something going on or someone forming a group or being willing to help out which is awesome. Although so I haven't experienced a raid yet so I can't share with everyone the frustration of hard mode Crota

I'll be doing a weekend normal Vog and normal Crota to help some first time raider IRL friends, you're welcome to join.

PS4 - ruthlesbarbarian

Top Bottom