• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

SUROS Regime.

I missed out on it and wouldn't mind giving my Vex Mythoclast a backseat for a new AR, just because the Vex has been my primary weapon of choice for so long. In addition, I like the idea of the SUROS essentially being an AR/Scout Rifle hybrid. In Crucible the SUROS often gives me a run for my money, especially in long distance bouts.

Nooooooooooo

Atkison04

I would like Obsidian Mind from Xur for my Voidwalker. Gear I currently have is for a Sunsinger which I don't like using in PVP. Hell, just do helm engrams so I can try to get it.

Yeah, that's all I want too. I want the titan helm of saint 14 as well since I had yet to create a titan at the time xur sold that last.

Any Xur wishes for me tomorrow?

Weapons wise, I guess Red Death. If he sells an ice breaker, I'll buy 2 so I can always have it on all my characters. I'll buy any armor I don't have, hoping for radiant dance machines so I can use those on my hunter for 32. He's got a full set of raid gear, but I want to use the IB arms and the raid helmet looks too good not to equip.

If I knock out one more weekly heroic, I'll have enough coins to buy two weapons from Xur, and he hasn't had anything decent for awhile. Bring it on! Also, I hope he has engrams, because these motes of light are weighing me down.

IHaveIce

Banned
I'm kind of stuck.
I have absolutely no luck with RNG no drop sofar from nightfall,weekly strikes or strike playlist that would excite me.
Oh same for pvp, don't think I ever got even a legendary there
Never completed a raid, most people just want experienced player and not someone to carry around who is a noob.

Also playing on Xbox One obviously which has a smaller playerbase and being located in Europe is also not that good.

Well let's hope xur has something usefull or engrams again

Rixa

Up For Anything.
Perks:
Cascade
High Caliber Rounds
Lightweight
Hammer Forged
Glass Half Full

Got Field Scout version, upping it too.
UpForAnything.PNG

UpForAnything2.PNG
My new Atheon's Epiloque wannabe.

ethomaz

Banned
I did the IB bound with SUROS Regine in one match... head kills too easy with AR.

It was just the regular 302 SUROS upgraded until the focus only... I reached 6 kills in a row too... dammit 4 more for the other bounty.

Shito

Obsidian Mind & Bad Juju so I can spam supers. Oh well, primary weapon engram would be hilarious.

Its going to be PvP weapon for sale = Nothing for me.
By Bad Juju, I suppose you mean the upgrade?
Because it's an exotic bounty weapon... ^^

It's a fact. And ice breaker again. Atleast for a very long time.
It's not a fact at all.
It's an elaborate guess. I can understand people thinking that, but since Bungie never said they will never make it available at Xur again, it can't be a "fact". :)

Rixa

No. I hope it comes for sale :p.
I know its bounty weapon. When I get that bounty again I might try to do it. I had it but when I did see that PvP part I dismantled bounty.

IB (or Gjallababy) would be really nice thing to have. I didnt play this game when IB was last time at Xur.

LiK

Up For Anything.
Perks:
Cascade
High Caliber Rounds
Lightweight
Hammer Forged
Glass Half Full

Mine has Perfect Balance, Hammer Forged, Snapshot, Lightweight and Crowd Control.

I should level it up for PVP, I guess. Forgot about it since I put it in the Vault.

It's not a fact at all.
It's an elaborate guess. I can understand people thinking that, but since Bungie never said they will never make it available at Xur again, it can't be a "fact". :)
You know it's true ;) well it's true imo. I can see Xur selling ballerhorn and ice breaker once the game population dies down. Till then, it's a "fact" imo :p

Shito

No. I hope it comes for sale :p.
I know its bounty weapon. When I get that bounty again I might try to do it. I had it but when I did see that PvP part I dismantled bounty.
Can't blame you!
Did it once, won't do it again for an upgraded one! I'd rather wait for it to (never) show as an upgrade at Xur...

Xur will sell whatever exotic Todd got recently. :p

So it will be either Thunderlord or Red Death.
I'm ok with that!

You know it's true ;)
It's a choice. I chose to believe it will show up again.
For my own sanity... :D

Can't blame you!
Did it once, won't do it again for an upgraded one! I'd rather wait for it to (never) show as an upgrade at Xur...

I'm ok with that!

It's a choice. I chose to believe it will show up again.
For my own sanity... :D
Yeah I know what you mean, everyone should have ballerhorns and ice breakers! But meh..bungie Plz

E92 M3

Obsidian Mind, please. Gjallarhorn will never be sold again until it's nerfed, so I can't think of another exotic gun that I have to have. Maybe Suros since I was dumb enough to never buy it previously.

May your Xurday be filled with happiness and fulfillment.

Never bought Suros and have no regrets :D

I'm still one of those "don't believe Gjallarhorn will never be sold again" fools...

Bungie might throw us a bone...

i'd like one Thunderlord with some rocket launcher telemetries thanks.

:)

YES, please Thunderlord. I have been cheap and not wanting to upgrade it the past weeks.

Hunter helms, Symbiote and MOTTM. I'll buy them both. I got a fresh Hunter looking for fresh gear

I could use Symbiote for my third. Or Don't Touch Me which I foolishly passed.

Shito

Yeah I know what you mean, everyone should have ballerhorns and ice breakers! But meh..bungie Plz
I'd be ok with a crafting system of some sort, allowing you to craft any non-bounty exotic in the game. Even if that means a long grind to collect the materials needed.
But those fools at Bungie would make it PVP-dependant again, like what leaked for Fates of all Fool, and I would be back at square one...

noomi

Any Xur wishes for me tomorrow?

Would love to see Hawkmoon on there for PS4 players... but we all know that won't happen. Besides I think I'd be way more stoked about getting a Hawkmoon as a drop/reward than buying it. Something magical about it, y'know?

Hmm, I would really like to see Thunderlord though, I heard that thing is boss.

I really wanted that level 32 armor from Iron Banner since I can't ever seem to find people to raid with...until I realized HOW MUCH Iron Banner I would have to play to get them.

My poor dogs can't take me raging during PvP. Sorry Iron Banner!

I really wanted that level 32 armor from Iron Banner since I can't ever seem to find people to raid with...until I realized HOW MUCH Iron Banner I would have to play to get them.

My poor dogs can't take me raging during PvP. Sorry Iron Banner!
Join a group of gaffer :) and this weekend, the buff will make it pretty easy to hit rank4 which allows for the lvl32 armor.

Rixa

I really noticed a difference on the Vex, it makes double kills on grouped enemies a lot easier.

15% extra damage for 3 seconds. It's very good.

Thanks!
Blue engram gave me a legendary pulse rifle. :mad:

Perks:
Full Auto
Single Point Sling
Speed Reload
Fitted Stock
Glass Half Full

They really should tune Pulse Rifles up. No one uses them (got many DLC ones, I dont like them at all).

Gordon

Seeing as nobody uses the team chat channel, do you think Bungie might implement a new emote on the d-pad for us that says, "Hey you fucking retard, stop capping A repeatedly. Every time you cap A, we lose B and C and get spawn killed until their retard returns the favour and caps A back"

Top Bottom