• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

http://destinypublicevents.com/

That's what I use.

--

You guys think I can grind to rank 5 for IB over the weekend being 0 now (playing alone probably)?

That's my plan, to grind to rank 5 in IB hopefully with a gaf team or by myself.
-

I plan to grind VIP patrol missions for the grimoire points. Any advice on what weapons to bring for Kill the Target on Mars. Would love to coordinate some guardians to go with me on patrol soon and just farm the VIP. I need to hit the 50 kills.

lunlunqq

Anyone up to yet another quick HM Gatekeeper + Atheon run? I still have one more CP at the Gorgon's. It will be two chances of Lvl32 exotics plus whatever old raid weapons you still want.

Quick Gatekeeper + Atheon run for 2 chances of exotics. Start ASAP.

1. lunlunqq
2. B_Spooky13
3. ethomaz

Just 3 more.

For the new page!

crota's end was missing a giant ogre midboss where the stage separates into layers.

I still remember that terrible leak that mentioned a giant escape sequence with a giant ogre chasing the raid party on their sparrows. Whats a shame is the hive seem to be the best option for that, as the size/scale of the other enemy races aren't as acceptable.

As in, I doubt we'll ever see a Cabal bigger than what we've already seen, Same with the fallen. The Vex can obviously build themselves however big they need to be, but the Hive creations are just that, creations. They can create something as big as they want without it coming off to weird or implausible.

Thanks for the invite to the Iron Banner, but I must admit I played horrendously. Wasn't the best idea to hop on Destiny so close to the time i woke up xD.

baby blue vs vanguard LDR

GC3yHTh.jpg

han-solo-annoyed_zps6b6450ee.gif

edit: to be fair i don't have ambush unlocked. that gives it a stability and reload boost but it ain't enough.

hydruxo

Yes. The gained experience from the weekend buffs is insane. I got to rank 5 on a 2nd character in a matter of hours.

I usually just wait until the weekend to start playing IB and it's always worked out fine because the buff is crazy by the last two days

Impact makes all the difference in damage.

This LDR is one of the snipers with most damage per shot in game.

impact is tethered to rate of fire so unfortunately i can't have 'em both.

my sniper would be fine in Iron Banner if it wasn't capped at 242 attack. I have a dropped LDR that has replaced my Ice Breaker, but I don't see a need for the vanguard one in PvE or PvP.
JcbKQaj.jpg

blazeuk

CE raid using the LFG websites is just a horrible experience, most people are nice enough but I've just completely struggled getting it done using random groups whereas you play with groups from here and it's done at most within a few tries. Hopefully there'll be a group who want to do it soon.

joecanada

I usually just wait until the weekend to start playing IB and it's always worked out fine because the buff is crazy by the last two days

ya this is what I'm hoping for.. we should try to get like three destiny gaf Iron Banner teams going on Sunday.........

joecanada

impact is tethered to rate of fire so unfortunately i can't have 'em both.

my sniper would be fine in Iron Banner if it wasn't capped at 242 attack. I have a dropped LDR that has replaced my Ice Breaker, but I don't see a need for the vanguard one in PvE or PvP.
JcbKQaj.jpg

wait what? so any weapon over 242 in iron banner is the same damage output? so I don't need to bring all my 331's??

#ForeverNoWhatever Runs!

Since the runs themselves have started to move away from exclusively the Vex itself, myself included (hooooray 43 HM runs laters!), anyone can join these runs in hope of "whatever" exotic weapon you may be still hunting for.

Atheon now gives 331 exotic weapons so even better!

We have a Hard Mode Atheon checkpoint, and we will be taking him down 3 times, so please have at least 2 characters and be willing to help with the third run.

When: Today - 8:00pm EST

Roster
1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. PuMa
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

Please reply with your PSN name and I will add you to the list!
not sure if I can get on in time, but I'm totally interested in this. On your FL, 31 warlock/titan

what gun is this
Crucible

LiK

New IB train rule. You must be able to play for two hours. Only bathroom breaks allowed. No bailing for anything else.

Top Bottom