• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Axoman

What what what...Ice and Thirsty are on XB1...Axo, are you XB1 as well? GT please...could use some help in NF/CE/VoG Hard...but always looking for XB1 players in general...

GT is Macjester

Yeah, I'm XB1. Axoman909

Need to get more XB1 players in this thread to balance out all the PS4 people.

When I as playing with a bunch of GAFfers on Tuesday it was the same thing. Lag City to the max!

Ditto. I find it borderline unplayable when I'm in a GAF fireteam. The lag is nuts. I will fire point blank on an enemy and basically just watch as his health stays at 100% and he turns around and melees me until I'm dead.

As soon as I'm on my own, the lag disappears. So frustrating. I've stooped to taking screen shots of my "solo" game results and posting them to my PSN group message to show my friends that I'm not really as bad as how I play when I'm in the fireteam.

As soon as it's fully leveled, I will be that fucking person
tumblr_lxlzx0bHul1qapfqco1_500.gif

zewone

Ditto. I find it borderline unplayable when I'm in a GAF fireteam. The lag is nuts. I will fire point blank on an enemy and basically just watch as his health stays at 100% and he turns around and melees me until I'm dead.

As soon as I'm on my own, the lag disappears. So frustrating. I've stooped to taking screen shots of my "solo" game results and posting them to my PSN group message to show my friends that I'm not really as bad as how I play when I'm in the fireteam.

Too diverse.

I had the exact same issues last night, as did just about everyone.

Oh by the way apologize for not making it to the raid, PSN was not letting me log on, so I just let the wife play ME2 for the night.
No worries at all! I figured PSN was keeping everyone from joining. It was me, Wrath, and Karl for our first run, and then ArkkAngel007 came in about an hour later.

On the topic of that, we were able to get in two CE runs in back-to-back. Mrgamer was our sword bearer and showed us a fancy new trick that should have us downing Crota much quicker. It's basically everyone drops orbs by the rock, which gets the sword bearer's super up quicker. So, if you're interested, I'm certain we could get in a main CE run and an alt run next Tuesday.

WipedOut

Xbox players are all among us, striking only when the time is right.

Another one here, Add GT: WipedOut
Need help power leveling a new hunter Alt, It will hit 31 once I hit 20. Need another crack at Gorgon/Atheon/Nightfall/Deathsinger and Crota this week.

Spawnling

While I enjoy my Thorn in PvP, I've been having a much better time with my Badger scout for some reason. I don't know what it is. When I compare stats, it seems like I should do better with the Thorn (I am mostly a handcannon user in this game too). Badger hits like a truck and the headshot accuracy I get with it is crazy.

Been trying out Thorn in Iron Banner as well. Only have the 300 version of it, but still kicking ass. I just now realized that I rarely use primary rifles at all. Been switching between Hawkmoon/TLW/Fatebringer/Thorn/Mythocast for the past 3 months.

zewone

I still can't stand how it degrades our sight when we get hit. No other weapon does that. They really need to tone it down.

Doesn't all DOT damage do this, such as burns from Warlocks/Hunter knives? There's also similar visual effects from being hit with the Titan's suppressor grenade.

An exotic weapon from House of Wolves will also cause DOT damage.

Does anyone know what dictates if and when an enemy in PvP drops regular and special weapon ammo? I see it happen every so often and it usually just confuses me more than anything.

LiK

Doesn't all DOT damage do this, such as burns from Warlocks/Hunter knives? There's also similar visual effects from being hit with the Titan's suppressor grenade.

The flames from burning aren't as bad as the Thorn poison, imo.

Yeah, but lets be honest, that's not going to be an issue in PvP. You'll be dead long before that DoT ever needs to make contact.

Iron Banner sucks, but I just want that pistol roll and hopefully a sniper drop.

i hit someone with two last word shots followed by a knife and they still had a sliver of health left.

really? is annoying how everyone takes an extra shot and then it's lagging on top of it, so i don't even know how much health they really have.

So played a match where everyone dropped from enemy team except 1 guy who stayed the entire game, with players just joining and instantly leaving.

Fuck that one guy, just leave and end the match ffs.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So played a match where everyone dropped from enemy team except 1 guy who stayed the entire game, with players just joining and instantly leaving.

Fuck that one guy, just leave and end the match ffs.

He wanted his loser medal. Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't have left either.

No other exotic does the same shit. Maybe my Vex should be able to blind anyone too.

Um, they all have different exotic perks. The vex is a primary solar fusion rifle. I think it has it's own benefits and doesn't need to blind people also.

I'll agree with you that the Thorn's perks are some of the stronger ones available in PvP but I don't think it's anything over the top.

Axoman

i hit someone with two last word shots followed by a knife and they still had a sliver of health left.

really? is annoying everyone takes an extra shot and then it's lagging on top of it, so i don't even know how much health they really have.

I had a level 25 take me out with one shotgun shot last night in Iron Banner.

I was level 32.

He wasn't all that close to me either.

Oh, well, we can always play normal Crucible. Plenty of noobs during IB week.

i don't want easy matches. iron banner is the only time the game gets competitive but the level advantages compounded with destiny's netcode make it a spotty experience. even playing with a team i haven't enjoyed the last two events.

Top Bottom