• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

New IB train rule. You must be able to play for two hours. Only bathroom breaks allowed. No bailing for anything else.

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Axoman

Only reason I'm running IB is for the Hand Cannon and trying to roll some good perks. Has anyone used Timur's Lash? Please tell me it's worth it.

I just bought The Chance and got a Thorn so part of me thinks I'm just overcompensating for my lack of a Fatebringer...lol.

If you need anyone for Iron Banner, let me know. I'm trying to knock out some crucible portions of exotic bounties during Iron Banner. I saw you were playing with Ice and Thirsty the other night, I'd like to team up with you guys.

If you need anyone for Iron Banner, let me know. I'm trying to knock out some crucible portions of exotic bounties during Iron Banner. I saw you were playing with Ice and Thirsty the other night, I'd like to team up with you guys.

What what what...Ice and Thirsty are on XB1...Axo, are you XB1 as well? GT please...could use some help in NF/CE/VoG Hard...but always looking for XB1 players in general...

GT is Macjester

jeffc919

Anyone else having connection issues? I keep getting booted from the game and gave trouble signing back in. Eventually it lets me in but so far I've been booted 3x already in the last half hour or so. Rebooted my modem/router, reset the PS4, internet connection test on PS4 ran fine.

Its a fine balance between giving you enough to keep playing, and punishing you brutally. I can't tell you how many times I said ok this will be it for a while, and then an exotic drops. Or a legendary that holds my attention for longer.

Anyone else having connection issues? I keep getting booted from the game and gave trouble signing back in. Eventually it lets me in but so far I've been booted 3x already in the last half hour or so. Rebooted my modem/router, reset the PS4, internet connection test on PS4 ran fine.
I believe PSN is doing maintenance today. I can't log into Destiny as well.

E92 M3

I suspect hard mode will be mentioned in this update, but no date given. Also, I wonder if there will be anymore substantive updates in January.

Anyone need "Raiding Party" trophy? Joined Achieve Trophies GAF clan. I think all we need is a atheon/crota kill with a fireteam all in the same clan. It doesn't seem a full run is required? Anyone up for it?

Timur's Lash from IB?

yeah it will not have firefly or arc damage no matter what, plus it's ugly as sin

or TFWPKY which is actually from crucible?

edit: I can't see images at work, if that's what's going on here...
Oh, didn't realize. As Math said, it's the Crucible Scout Rifle with firefly perk

R0ckman

Was playing IB last night, lag was really bad throughout the 2 hours I played, sniped this one guy who was running and the game actually had to pull back the toon and make him explode in the original position I sniped him in. Speaking of which, can you get exotic armor as drops from crucible or just weapons?

Gordon

*plays 90% of IB match*
*lags out*
*tries to rejoin on party member*
"Fireteam joining disabled"

Why would you do that Bungie? I mean at least throw in a 'Fireteam Re-joining' option ffs

Hung Wei Lo

#ForeverNoWhatever Runs!

Since the runs themselves have started to move away from exclusively the Vex itself, myself included (hooooray 43 HM runs laters!), anyone can join these runs in hope of "whatever" exotic weapon you may be still hunting for.

Atheon now gives 331 exotic weapons so even better!

We have a Hard Mode Atheon checkpoint, and we will be taking him down 3 times, so please have at least 2 characters and be willing to help with the third run.

When: Today - 8:00pm EST

Roster
1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. PuMa
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

Please reply with your PSN name and I will add you to the list!

Can I be put as an alternate or something? I'll be home and ready to play after 9 EST. Already on your FL - Kinezo

Hello Destiny GAF! I need 4 more people to run CE tonight around 7:30 EST. I can move this to 8 PM EST if necessary:

1. kreepmode (Rollo Tomasi) - Level 31 Hunter
2. Friend of Rollo - Level 31 Titan
3. open slot
4. open slot
5. open slot
6. open slot

Any level 32's with sword exp would be very welcome as I don't want to be stuck on Crota for an hour!

Got a group?

Trying to form one on here.

Raiding Party - Achieve Trophies GAF raid clear
Time - as soon as we have enough people.

Looking for enough people to form Achieve Trophies GAF fireteam and beat Crota or Atheon for the tropy. Anyone with one of the raid boss check points would be great.

1.Gutterboy44
2. Stallion Dan

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I suspect hard mode will be mentioned in this update, but no date given. Also, I wonder if there will be anymore substantive updates in January.

They really can't delay it too much. New DLC is coming in less than 2 months.

Was playing IB last night, lag was really bad throughout the 2 hours I played, sniped this one guy who was running and the game actually had to pull back the toon and make him explode in the original position I sniped him in. Speaking of which, can you get exotic armor as drops from crucible or just weapons?
When I as playing with a bunch of GAFfers on Tuesday it was the same thing. Lag City to the max!

zewone

Is that exaggeration lol? Did you win a lot or play alone?

I mostly played alone and as long as you don't lose 5 in a row (for medallions sake), you'll be fine.

Not really an exaggeration. Sundays buff is 100% extra experience and Mondays is 150%.

Punching people who use thorn in pvp all the fucking time

While I enjoy my Thorn in PvP, I've been having a much better time with my Badger scout for some reason. I don't know what it is. When I compare stats, it seems like I should do better with the Thorn (I am mostly a handcannon user in this game too). Badger hits like a truck and the headshot accuracy I get with it is crazy.

*plays 90% of IB match*
*lags out*
*tries to rejoin on party member*
"Fireteam joining disabled"

Why would you do that Bungie? I mean at least throw in a 'Fireteam Re-joining' option ffs

When it says that, the server or host is usually confused and thinks you are actually still in the game. I'd be willing to bet your team never got a replacement during the rest of that game.

Top Bottom