• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

noomi

Thanks Lik & Macello, that was a good run. Have to go eat some breakfast and get the day started now, I'll be back later.

Over 25 blue engrams ranked up my cryptarch to a new level, postmaster gave me a package, two more blue engrams lol.

The things I do to get this hawkmoon.....one day, one fucking day.

Be back in a few hours for another round of CHOOCHOOOO!

Crota is kind of fun on normal mode. Ran with a great GAF group last night (quell, dr. lawyer, androo, cyberwizard, robdraggo, and rasengan made a special appearance at the end).

We ran HM up through the bridge, then ran the bridge on normal and then the deathsinger/crota a handful of times. We accidentally killed Crota one too many times. Everyone had already beaten him on all of their characters. Since there was no sweet loot for anyone that time, we can officially say that we beat CE just for fun.

ocean

Banned
Thanks Lik & Macello, that was a good run. Have to go eat some breakfast and get the day started now, I'll be back later.

Over 25 blue engrams ranked up my cryptarch to a new level, postmaster gave me a package, two more blue engrams lol.

The things I do to get this hawkmoon.....one day, one fucking day.

Be back in a few hours for another round of CHOOCHOOOO!
Keep fighting the good fight. Of this game had a way of gifting, I'd give you a Hawk (or two).

iirc I was 29 on two classes... so not ready for Crota.

Upgrade an exotic armour piece and buy some vendor gear. Should get to 31 pretty swiftly. You can even get through Normal with a good group as a 30.

Apotheosis Veil should be a priority if you're wanting to try HM at some point.

iirc I was 29 on two classes... so not ready for Crota.

I can solo first part for you so you can get something if you need.

Do this. Let someone solo as much of CE for you as possible. Hopefully you'll get boots and a chest piece. Do the Eris missions for some gloves, and upgrade an Exotic helmet. That should put you right around 30 before sinking any mats into them. This way you don't waste time on vendor gear that will be useless once you get raid gear.

I have a question about mask of the third man. It's sat in my vault until CE HM where I made use of infusion. I've just upgraded it with xur and noticed the increased melee speed perk. Will this increase sword swing speed? Or is it just your normal melee.

Definity

I wish you would get something like weapon xp or maybe some raid specific bounties after you run the raid once. I helped several friends through CE last night which was still fun especially when they hit a loot drop they needed but it sucks not to get anything at ALL.

I have a question about mask of the third man. It's sat in my vault until CE HM where I made use of infusion. I've just upgraded it with xur and noticed the increased melee speed perk. Will this increase sword swing speed? Or is it just your normal melee.

You know, I hadn't even considered that. Probably worth doing the Sword of Crota mission to see.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I wish you would get something like weapon xp or maybe some raid specific bounties after you run the raid once. I helped several friends through CE last night which was still fun especially when they hit a loot drop they needed but it sucks not to get anything at ALL.

You get the satisfaction of helping someone out.

I'm for Atheon too whenever.

It doesn't. Only normal melee.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
About to solo the first part of CE if anybody wants to jump in for freebies.

Destiny on one monitor, Apex on another and main doing misc things. Too cold to go out and do anything today.

Top Bottom