• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

I appreciate the Vault space increase, but I feel like at least Bungie could have given us another page too. I'm full.

Are all those dupes? I don't see any reason to not have them on your character. Especially the Armor. All my characters carry ever Exotic armor + 1 or 2 Raid pieces.

Weapons are a bit different based on their nature, but still, I split the dupes across all of them and then arbitrarily keep some on certain characters as their "home" slot. Anything more than 3 just gets sharded. The mobile app makes swapping a breeze if that is necessary.

there's something to do -

make a warlock
tumblr_mdlvbbpqeu1qctkcl.gif

I appreciate the Vault space increase, but I feel like at least Bungie could have given us another page too. I'm full.

DEEJ HERE

WE ADDED A PURPLE BALL

YOU SHOULD BE *FUCKING HAPPY* THAT WE ADDED THAT PURPLE BALL #Purpleball SO DON'T EVEN COMPLAIN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PURPLE BALLS #PurpleBall THERE WOULD BE IF WE PUT IN ANOTHER PAGE? 0 PURPLE BALLS #PurpleBall SO DON'T EVEN START

DEEJ HERE

WE ADDED A PURPLE BALL

YOU SHOULD BE *FUCKING HAPPY* THAT WE ADDED THAT PURPLE BALL #Purpleball SO DON'T EVEN COMPLAIN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PURPLE BALLS #PurpleBall THERE WOULD BE IF WE PUT IN ANOTHER PAGE? 0 PURPLE BALLS #PurpleBall SO DON'T EVEN START
Click your caps button off plz.

Ok, starting a VoG hard group from confluxes. Can do oracles/templar x3 if people want.

1. Darknyss
2. Squidhands?
3. BiGBoSSMk23
4. Thenal84
6. Ruthlesbarbarian

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Ok, starting a VoG hard group from confluxes. Can do oracles/templar x3 if people want.

1. Darknyss
2. Squidhands?

I'm just doing a quick NF.

If you still have a spot I'm game.

BiGBoSSMk23

Just read the update. So at least we know what questions they'll answer next Wednesday.

LOL Deku. 5 Ghorns might be a little overkill , dismantle 2 and the extra ice breaker at least? And I'm guessing your chars might have their own copy of ghorn already or they should then you never need a horn in your vault

We have room for 1 more for VoG hard right now. We're starting at confluxes and doing Templar x3. May go further if people want.

1. Darknyss
2. CthuluSars
3. thenal84
4. PrivateWHudson
5. BigBossMk2
6. Deku

Edit: Full, thanks Ruthles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom