• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

I really don't think we need to take grammatical considerations into account for this...

but.. no. "of Wolves" is a dependent clause and the verb applies to the word House, which is singular, and thus "Comes" would be correct.

...of course, the entire point of the pun is to leverage the abbreviated name of the expansion in the phrase "how come?" as in "why?"... and "how comes?" is not a thing.
holy shit. lol

First he takes people to sword school and now he's dropping grammar lectures on kids. Hawk da professor is in boys. Class has BEGUN.

Anyone have the HM templar cp? I kind of regret dismantling my dupe fatebringers now that it's getting an upgrade.

Or if people want to do a fresh HM VoG run and then Templar x3, we could do that.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Aren't you glad we didn't run it last night? lol

thanks guys. can't believe how much I was getting lit up.

Hahaha, yeah. I got sliced good right at the end for being a puss by the entrance.

Sooo, noob question. Now that I'm all glowey, does that mean that everything I do gets XP boosted? Including rep for bounties??

EDIT:

Also, yeah... If there's a VoG newbie run tonight let me know, plz. PSN: BiGBoSSMk23

Namikaze1

Having done Daily and attempted a Necro only Nightfall run several times before calling it quit due to Bungie kicking me out to orbit when I had Septiks down to 15% today, I can say that it isn't 100%. They probably increased the rate of it happening since I saw it happen a lot more today than in previous daily runs but it still isn't 100%

Can't believe I'll be able to share a (hopefully) great Star Wars saga with my two sons. So pumped!

And Destiny of course.

Ive already lost my daughter to the prequals. Made a huge mistake, one ill not be repeating with my son lol

So pumped!

Some of the costumes were very destiny like

Weekly noHorn update...

3 NFs yielded: energies, the devil I don't give two fucks about that stupid sonuvabitch, and a special legendary engram that decrypted into some fusion rifle crap.

Might be down for some NM DS/Crota kills later tonight if anybody wants to roll.

Weekly noHorn update...

3 NFs yielded: energies, the devil I don't give two fucks about that stupid sonuvabitch, and a special legendary engram that decrypted into some fusion rifle crap.

Might be down for some NM DS/Crota kills later tonight if anybody wants to roll.

Save up them Legendary Heavy Engrams for a Rahool Push!

I still think "HoW comes, no raid?" works best. The kinda sorta poor grammar with comes is fine since the whole thing sounds like slang anyway. Sounds like it could be a meme of some kind like all of your base belong to us.

This is good, and I would be fine with it, but the "House of Wolves Raid, Void. Burn!" feels more appropriate.

Noomi's suggestion. Detiny |OT20| 3 Men Enter, 3 Men Don't
is also a great honorable mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom