• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

:( Did I get wiped from the roster that quick after finally making it off the bench?

Jokes aside... I've got real life stuff going on tonight, so I'll only be on sporadically, if at all. Good luck to you guys though! Your hawkmoon is coming, I can feel it.

Aw, now I feel bad.

ich00

What are the best perk rolls for spear and lash? I'm assuming you definitely want outlaw and field scout probably for lash. Less sure about Spear.

I didn't see a reply to this, here's my thoughts: Ambush Scope / Rodeo / Field Scout / Firefly

Gives you low recoil, lots of ammo and bad guys that go BOOM.

LTWood12

Wait, does T-44 need a slot, too? For raid team purposes, should I just consider you 2 people?

LOL. We usually play together, but I'm not sure how interested he is in raiding this evening. He won't be on until probably 9:30 Eastern at the earliest, so I told him I was going to go ahead and jump in w/ you guys.

stb

I'm in! I have NM Gorgons. We can grab HM as we take our tour through the Vault.

Perfect. Thanks!

:( Did I get wiped from the roster that quick after finally making it off the bench?

Jokes aside... I've got real life stuff going on tonight, so I'll only be on sporadically, if at all. Good luck to you guys though! Your hawkmoon is coming, I can feel it.

Hah; no, you're the "and someone else". The only person who can steal your slot is schwagger15, and it sounds like IF he's around tonight, he's gonna play IB.

That said, you're saying you can't raid tonight, right? I don't want to give away your slot if you can raid.

I can come. I prefer the 8:30pm group. But I am an alt. and I don't care about Gorgons in the beginning.

I'll add you as an alt for the 8:30, and a numbered slot in the 9:30.

Haybro

Aw, now I feel bad.
Lol, I was totally joking. Don't feel bad! I wouldn't be able to make it anyways.

Hah; no, you're the "and someone else". The only person who can steal your slot is schwagger15, and it sounds like IF he's around tonight, he's gonna play IB.

That said, you're saying you can't raid tonight, right? I don't want to give away your slot if you can raid.

Unfortunately I'm out for raiding tonight.

XenoRaven

Hunters: What jump do you guys typically use in PvE and PvP? I tried Blink and I couldn't really get used to it so I typically just do extra height or more control. But now I'm watching a stream of someone that uses Blink and I'm feeling like I should try it again.

LTWood12

Perfect. Thanks!

I'll add you as an alt for the 8:30, and a numbered slot in the 9:30.

Talked to T-44. He'd like a spot in the 9:30 Eastern crew.

Defuser

Omnigul soloed!!! Thank goodness for 12 shots of Gjallorhorn's solar burn and Bladehunter's invisibility to help me pop out and shoot 2 rockets,hide in the corner of the small room to get the heat off me and repeat again. Nearly died against those POS shanks which always magically appeared out of thin air and surprised me.

Now all I need is to solo Sekiron which will complete my all bosses soloed in nightfall challenge.

I should really stop soloing nightfalls, they always give me shit rewards for the amount of work and kills I put in.

Hunters: What jump do you guys typically use in PvE and PvP? I tried Blink and I couldn't really get used to it so I typically just do extra height or more control. But now I'm watching a stream of someone that uses Blink and I'm feeling like I should try it again.

i just started using blink last night, and i like the evasion value. i'm not skilled enough atm to blink/shotty yet, but i really do like the evasion value.

noomi

Sorry I have to go now, rasengan will probably share it later so you can grab it off him.

No worries man, I got all week :)

Thanks for the heads up folks.

Any Xboner IB trains going this week?

EDIT: Top!

The GOAT Jumpship right here!

serenity.jpg

Woah... what the hell, that looks awesome. /want

Impala26

Do the Blades of Crota no longer show up on earth and the moon? I haven't seen any in quite a while.

This has been the case since the big update that launched about two weeks ago, yeah.

The only way to do the "Kill Blades of Crota" and "Kill Hive with sword" Eris bounties is to do them on that Fist of Crota mission (repeatedly in the case of the former bounty).

blackjaw

Do the Blades of Crota no longer show up on earth and the moon? I haven't seen any in quite a while.

Nope. You have to reload the first Crota story mission three times over if you are doing that bounty. Takes about two minutes every time to get to swordbearer, kill, orbit, etc

Edit:beat by ruthles

Newboi

I wonder if the blades of Crota not showing up means that the new House of Wolves will have their spawn points switched with new Fallen majors?

Does anyone know the exact way to get a Husk of the pit? I killed lots of Blades of Crota on Earth and the Moon, but one never dropped. Now that one only spawns in the Fist of Crota mission, will I be able to get one to drop form there?

I wonder if the blades of Crota not showing up means that the new House of Wolves will have their spawn points switched with new Fallen majors?

Does anyone know the exact way to get a Husk of the pit? I killed lots of Blades of Crota on Earth and the Moon, but one never dropped. Now that one only spawns in the Fist of Crota mission, will I be able to get one to drop form there?

Yep thats the mission where I got mine.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Blink is AMAZING if you can master it. I just go with directional control tho, personally.

LTWood12

I've killed hundreds, possibly over a thousand of them and haven't had it drop once.

GRIP

Running a little late today, so I haven't had a chance to see if ich00 already posted for his group; please ignore that part if this is redundant

I'm in.

Edit: And I got a feeling that tonight's the night.... I finally get a HoC.

Yeah that is now the only way to get it.

Bradach

Yes. I did it the other day. You can get to them in about 30 seconds from the start of that mission. I think I got the husk on my 4th attempt

Newboi

Is there anyway to increase the likelyhood of a Husk of The Pit dropping, or is it pure RNG (like just about everything else)?

For the IB folks, What are good roles to look for on Timur's Lash and the Sniper Rifle?

Timur's Lash looks like it has awesome impact, but the rate of fire looks abysmal. Is it useful?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Got the Thorn bounty!!! Feeling blessed by RNG (even though I know it's a bitch) . . .
I got it last week!

And am still stuck on the void damage in PvP, lol. If I had a void primary I'd be fine, but nope.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the help Cilo and Nori. Nothing really good but at least Omni went down pretty fast.

Anyone have gorgons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom