• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

What are the best perk rolls for spear and lash? I'm assuming you definitely want outlaw and field scout probably for lash. Less sure about Spear.

stb

Nice! I have been chasing after the Spear, I've done the last 3 IBs but the only time it was available was as a random drop and I didn't get it. I foresee some IB trains in my future starting tomorrow if people can handle my scrubbiness - I haven't played Destiny for 3-4 weeks.

Are you back? This was the first week I promoted StereoType to your slot in the raid group. Let me know if you're around to raid, and I'm sure we can get you in.

boofa

Neo Member
I guess RNGesus was trying to help me out this week since there is no IB fusion by giving me a Trolley Problem from a crucible package and The Calming from a NF. Both void and pretty awesome rolls to boot. I've never had a void legendary fusion despite being a huge fusion fanatic before the nerf and being a Day 1 player. I only wish I had these beasts when they were still unstoppable.

Hung Wei Lo

Running a little late today, so I haven't had a chance to see if ich00 already posted for his group; please ignore that part if this is redundant

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this?)
- Gorgon's chest HM (anyone have this?)
- 1x HM VoG full (let's get those Fatebringers, guys!)
- 3x Atheon kill
- 1x NM CE full ??
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

Team 1: 8:30 PM Eastern
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
5) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??
6) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern [note that I just slammed everyone in here; you all should confirm]
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
2) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) ??
3) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) ??
4) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
5) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) ??
6) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??

Alts
a) Lnkn52 (PSN Lnkn52) ??
a) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) ??
a) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??
a) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep) ??
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ??

Can everyone please reply to confirm, including which groups they can make/prefer?

To be safe I'll confirm for the 9:30 slot..see y'all tonight

mfn_pie

Not sure how I feel about this week. Omnigul rainbow and Iron Banner. Both of which I'm terrible at. Need mats and exp to get my Titan to 32, was hoping to be there before IB hit. My Warlock needs a chest piece and boots from CE to get there. I might just concentrate on my level 7 Hunter this week, which through RNG I have two exotic armor pieces and two legendary which should bump me almost to 27 once I hit 20.

I'm down to raid all day err day though. Need to learn the relic and sword.

LTWood12

Not sure how I feel about this week. Omnigul rainbow and Iron Banner. Both of which I'm terrible at. Need mats and exp to get my Titan to 32, was hoping to be there before IB hit. My Warlock needs a chest piece and boots from CE to get there. I might just concentrate on my level 7 Hunter this week, which through RNG I have two exotic armor pieces and two legendary which should bump me almost to 27 once I hit 20.

I'm down to raid all day err day though. Need to learn the relic and sword.

You'll be fine Mfn.

Dave_6

Running a little late today, so I haven't had a chance to see if ich00 already posted for his group; please ignore that part if this is redundant

Itinerary
- 3x Atheon kill
- 1x NM CE full ??

3) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
5) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern [note that I just slammed everyone in here; you all should confirm]
1) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo)
2) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
3) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) [waiting to confirm time]
4) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
5) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??

Alts
a) Lnkn52 (PSN Lnkn52) ??

Can everyone please reply to confirm, including which groups they can make/prefer?

Count me in.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just realized that I apparently don't have the Titan Crest of Alpha Lupi at all. Back on the hunt for an exotic piece again which isn't bad but I thought for sure I had it and it's like it was taken away. this is a terrible feeling
Iron Banner Gear

Efrideet's Spear
Timur's Lash
Helmet
Chest
Hmm. I do want the chest, and perhaps a sniper for my hunter. Since my old TImur's Lash can theoretically be upgraded to the new damage I don't think buying another should be necessary, eh? I only use it in PvP anyway really, so not a big deal either way.

LTWood12

Just realized that I apparently don't have the Titan Crest of Alpha Lupi at all. Back on the hunt for an exotic piece again which isn't bad but I thought for sure I had it and it's like it was taken away. this is a terrible feeling

Hmm. I do want the chest, and perhaps a sniper for my hunter. Since my old TImur's Lash can theoretically be upgraded to the new damage I don't think buying another should be necessary, eh? I only use it in PvP anyway really, so not a big deal either way.

I love using the Titan Crest of Alpha Lupi w/ Gift of the Void for HM Crota. I'm an orb generating machine. Love it for Nightfalls too for the revives. The fact that it rolls intellect is icing on the cake.

Have weapons ever been available to purchase at rank 3 in the past? Spear shows as rank 3 in the app for me.

M3Rocket

Tuesday is bring your Vita to the office day.

Wonder if many here know about the Playstation Remote Play that works on almost any Android tablet/phone on XDA: PS4 Remote Play for Android

It works fabulously for me on a unrooted Nexus 7 (2013) running Android 5.1 with a DS3 controller via OTG cable. It helps to have a fast connection at work and home. There is a very small amount of lag, and the 7" screen on my tablet is too small, but it works for bounties and sharing CPs.

I was contemplating a Vita some months ago specifically for Destiny, but this works just as well IMHO.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I love using the Titan Crest of Alpha Lupi w/ Gift of the Void for HM Crota. I'm an orb generating machine. Love it for Nightfalls too for the revives. The fact that it rolls intellect is icing on the cake.
I love it on Hunter (and Light Beyond Nemesis too)... waaa. I thought I had every armor piece weeks ago.
Have weapons ever been available to purchase at rank 3 in the past? Spear shows as rank 3 in the app for me.
Not sure, good question. Could always be different this time.

border

Need one more for nightfall (1 run or all 3). We are getting the gorgon checkpoint now and will be good to go in a few minutes

PSN border199x

Itinerary
- 3x Atheon kill
- 1x NM CE full ??

3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
5) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
a) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12)

I'm in! I have NM Gorgons. We can grab HM as we take our tour through the Vault.

Haybro

OK; you get first dibs if shwagger isn't raiding and someone else doesn't show up. Otherwise I have you slotted into Team 2 (9:30 E) for now

:( Did I get wiped from the roster that quick after finally making it off the bench?

Jokes aside... I've got real life stuff going on tonight, so I'll only be on sporadically, if at all. Good luck to you guys though! Your hawkmoon is coming, I can feel it.

MickeyPhree

What a Destiny morning I had. While running 3 NFs with robdraggoo, preceding to get nothing of value at all, my girlfriend texts me and let's me know she's pregnant.

I'm almost scared to do any raids this week..,,

Deku Tree

Itinerary
- 3x Atheon kill
- 1x NM CE full ??

3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
5) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
a) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12)

1) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo)
2) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
3) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) [if Team 1 is full]
4) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
5) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
a) Lnkn52 (PSN Lnkn52) ?? [if LTWood12 fits into Team 1]

Alts

I can come. I prefer the 8:30pm group. But I am an alt. and I don't care about Gorgons in the beginning.

Impala26

It's only noticeable if you're lower than 30. 31 with maxed weapons has almost no difference.

Yes, 31 is more than fine. The difference between 31 and 32 is minuscule.

Thanks for the heads up folks.

Any Xboner IB trains going this week?

EDIT: Top!

The GOAT Jumpship right here!

serenity.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom