• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafmedal

Hello fellow guardians, I'm interested in starting a fresh raid (either/or) at any difficulty or run the NF once, twice or thrice in about 20 mins... anybody game? First response picks the activity :)

1. deafmedal
2. ???
3. ???
?
?
?

Hollatcha boy :)

Hello fellow guardians, I'm interested in starting a fresh raid (either/or) at any difficulty or run the NF once, twice or thrice in about 20 mins... anybody game? First response picks the activity :)

1. deafmedal
2. ???
3. ???
?
?
?

I am down for NF x 3 or whatever.

Kaiken

Banned

1. deafmedal
2. Kaikken
3. ???
?
?
?

I'm down for a couple nightfalls and normal crotas!

so, for flawless/clan raid/clan strike, it looks like we've got:

1. rasengan1337
2. mild soss
3. ich00 (said he could help)
4. smallwind (flawless)
5. BiGBoSSMK23
6. darknyss
7. moridhin
8. sentinalprimus

I need to get all three done. i know sentinal wants all three, who else needs all three? since we've got more requests to join than spots, well, we'll have to figure something out.
Does tomorrow night work for everyone, say, 9:30 PM EDT?

oh, and please join this clan:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/429327
if you need help figuring it out, please let me know. you will need to set this as your playstation clan during the course of our activities, i believe, in order for the clan trophies to be achieved.

oh, and what happened to the linkage for the CE flawless tips/tricks? anyone know?

Is this a race? Please don't tell me it's a race. If it's a race I'll have to miss out on reset stuff tonight and hunt ghosts. I missed everything last week due to IB.

lol, i'm not racing. just want to git 'er dun. :)

Atone13

Is this a race? Please don't tell me it's a race. If it's a race I'll have to miss out on reset stuff tonight and hunt ghosts. I missed everything last week due to IB.

It's not a race.
(IT'S ABSOLUTELY A RACE)
You shouldn't sweat it, it's really not a big deal.
(IT'S ACTUALLY A MASSIVE DEAL)
You should probably just take your time and do it at your leisure.
(GET TO WORK!)

ich00

I need to get all three done. i know sentinal wants all three, who else needs all three? since we've got more requests to join than spots, well, we'll have to figure something out.
Does tomorrow night work for everyone, say, 9:30 PM EDT?

You can throw me in as a backup, I've gotten everything done already and put myself in to help out. Just let me know if you need an extra body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom