• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm new to Hunter PvP, what's the most effective overall grenade?
I love the bounce of the incendiary grenade. Feels like a classic Halo frag grenade. The arcbolt grenade is really great, too.

Frenden

Banned
The Hunter's Tripmine with Ahamkara's Spine is great for control. With a decent discipline, your grenade is ready before your placed tripmine despawns. Perfect for dropping on a wall near a cap.

Otherwise, Arcbolt, I think.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the run people.

The NF get me two Arc snipers. Wonder if I should even keep them.

But back later for some raiding.

I'm new to Hunter PvP, what's the most effective overall grenade?
Gunslinger: Tripmine. Locks down areas and can stick to people for an instant kill.
Bladedancer: Arcbolt or Flux. Arcbolt is really good for tracking down people who take cover in gunfights (and if you use Thorn), Flux is the classic plasma grenade from Halo and works like the other half of Tripmine.

SmallWind

I need to get all three done. i know sentinal wants all three, who else needs all three? since we've got more requests to join than spots, well, we'll have to figure something out.
Does tomorrow night work for everyone, say, 9:30 PM EDT?

oh, and please join this clan:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/429327
if you need help figuring it out, please let me know. you will need to set this as your playstation clan during the course of our activities, i believe, in order for the clan trophies to be achieved.

oh, and what happened to the linkage for the CE flawless tips/tricks? anyone know?
Oh actually I need all 3 trophies and the time is fine for me.

Karl2177

Are Nightfall rewards partially based on what faction you have leveled up? I always seem to get FWC weapons on my Hunter and Dead Orbit weapons on my Titan. Then my Warlock, which hasn't touched a faction, seems to get Crucible and Vanguard stuff.

Are Nightfall rewards partially based on what faction you have leveled up? I always seem to get FWC weapons on my Hunter and Dead Orbit weapons on my Titan. Then my Warlock, which hasn't touched a faction, seems to get Crucible and Vanguard stuff.

I don't think any weighting or bias has been determined. It is pure RNG.

Thanks for the run people.

The NF get me two Arc snipers. Wonder if I should even keep them.

But back later for some raiding.

If you do HM VoG hit me up~

So I finally got the Black Hammer. I've mentioned this thrice now. (Get it? Thrice? White Nail ? JOKES FOR DAYS). The handling on this gun is beautiful. Its easy to jump between 3 axis harpies and land crits on all of them.

Namikaze1

CESTsOsW0AA3CCS.png:orig

I've been waiting for so many hours, Drizzay. So many hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom