• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoRaven

Just got an Exotic Bounty. Should I go for Bad Juju, Pocket Infinity, or Super Good Advice? This will be my first Exotic weapon on my PS4 char.

Namikaze1

Let me know when it's gjallarhorn day. I'll wait.
8373718.jpg
You'll be waiting a looooooong time.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so bad with hand cannons and it KILLS ME. Literally. My K/D in Crucible drops dramatically when I use them, lol. First I finally got The Last Word and ended up being terrible with it, now I'm attempting to finish the Thorn bounty with Fang of Crota and I'm just completely ineffective with it. I switch back to using Red Death and I instantly start doing better.

tl;dr: I suck with hand cannons and therefore they are dumb

Anybody up for some CE? Can start one up to DS get check and the usual blah blah blah blah.

HM or NM?

Also...I was the first last night by getting Thunderlord through an NF. My 3rd Thunderlord. AND THEN THERE WAS A CHAIN REACTION THAT AFFECTED EVERYONE.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Need 1 for NF

Add BiGBoSSMk23 kthnx!

deafmedal

Fun first try run guys, sorry the loots (and my sword skillz) were pretty crap :p
Had a good time tonight! Kaiken may we never speak of the dreg that killed us all during that NF run... oh wait *embarrass face*

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Thanks AdamKoy for the NF run ^^

If anyone needs one more I'd like to run my Huntard through now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom