• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11212125_393542867519139_6001965258086759590_o.jpg

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

I have to delete all of my Destiny videos to make room for The Witcher 3.

I'm sad because I never even uploaded any of them since I couldn't figure out how to get commentary working in share factory. Oh well. I even had a video of me killing the Archon Priest on an old nightfall by just throwing grenades over the rocks and staying completely out of sight and danger.

Holy crap! Kadey i didnt know you sent invites. My son stole the controller and i walked away. Missed all the action 3x in a row

Oh well, theres always tomorrow

nf results
energies x12
shards x10
coins x10

3x Crota + DS results
shards
shards
no land beyond
plan c (dupe)
titan waist

lol well things can't get much worse

Tawpgun

Really hope that hunter exotic helm gives you perfect accuracy while in the air.

I remember being bummed when bungie went the ads route. More bummed when hip fire was innaccurate. More bummed when for some reason your shots are way off in air despite perfect aim.

Frenden

Banned
Really hope that hunter exotic helm gives you perfect accuracy while in the air.

I remember being bummed when bungie went the ads route. More bummed when hip fire was innaccurate. More bummed when for some reason your shots are way off in air despite perfect aim.

The latter is definitely more noticeable after the Hand Cannon nerf patch. I'm hoping it at least will make those feel how they used to if not better.

KyleP29

Fantastic reset day for me

Final templar run for the week and i get double fatebringer drop. Nice to check that off the list after the last month and a half trying to get it.

plus 4 exotic shards, and a patience and time leaving only the elusive truth to finish off my exotic collection (atleast till the 19th)

SnakeEyes

Banned
LOL. Well, I don't have Hawkmoon, Icebreaker, or Gjallarhorn, so I wouldn't worry . . .

Bittersteel seems to be the unofficial shader of GAF. Seen it more than any other faction shader.
I'm Dead Orbit Rank 28 and I've gotten Bittersteel 3 times or so, the other white and black shader once and STILL NO REVENANT!

I'm Dead Orbit Rank 28 and I've gotten Bittersteel 3 times or so, the other white and black shader once and STILL NO REVENANT!

thats a p high drop rate though

i have dead orbit and future war cults around lvl 24 and not a single shader between them

I've only managed to get a new monarchy shader

LTWood12

Thanks Ichi, Deku, rasengan, schwag, and T-44 for the runs tonight! Lots of good loot dropped.

I ended up with:

No Land Beyond
Red Death
Mida x2
And Gjallarhorn.

T-44 got a Hunger of Crota AND Fatebringer this evening. Lots of VoG armor dropped, and a lot of other exotics too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom