• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonights VoG and no men left behind Crota runs were grand. Really hope there are more VoG type raids in Destiny's future. The constant need to take out oracles and mechanics like porting half the team away whilst the other half defend the homestead make the fights seem much more dynamic and make you feel like you're always contributing. The Crota run feels much more routine in comparison.

Out 1

After your relic redemption, I thought you were a man of your word... You did get a ridiculous Atheon haul: VoC, AE, and your first Ballerhorn. I was just waiting for the "CannedHeat found an Exotic Shard" text to pop up.

Video I saved didn't have a clear text display of the drop but you can faintly read it here:

Yes indeed, fun run everyone! Saved a clip of us trying (and failing) to avoid the Gorgons:

b577798d27e8074836abd77e968b038f.jpg

It was fun flopping in the labyrinth.. good ol days.

jmXgGit.png

A ridiculous haul for Breezy, indeed.

edit: lol, nice pic delamarch! :p

Could've been better. I was legitimately disappointed i didn't get a hezens vengeance.

Dude, you got the kind of drop people who've played for 1000+ hours would kill for... it's okay to just be excited/appreciative. I'd strongly recommend against dismantling your GHorn unless you get a second one. It's the most unique weapon in the game and afaik Xur isn't selling it again soon or ever. H'sV, HoC etc. just don't compare.

It really helps to pay attention to hit markers to better understand what different weapons do.

Dude, you got the kind of drop people who've played for 1000+ hours would kill for... it's okay to just be excited/appreciative. I'd strongly recommend against dismantling your GHorn unless you get a second one. It's the most unique weapon in the game and afaik Xur isn't selling it again soon or ever. H'sV, HoC etc. just don't compare.

It really helps to pay attention to hit markers to better understand what different weapons do.

Ok, ok, the Gjallarhorn shall be appreciated. I am actually pretty excited.. For now.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Me
Zebrarctic
Ik_psytr
McArkus
MostHumanAI

One more?

just finished vog. good run gents. And props to toyyo for his 1st hm clear amd being 29 to boot.

Also breezy guess what i got and promptly sharded.

That was well done nami

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I actually have two more runs of either hard Crota of Atheon so whenever a group needs a spot filled. But if a swordbearer is needed I don't mind using Vergil.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
If anyone needs 1 more for Crota normal mode and doesn't mind taking a Crota virgin, i'll go. 31 Titan just tell me what to do. PSN Bicep_Curls

mfn_pie

Does anyone need help with anything? I am about to run the nightfall on my Hunter, just got her to 30. I am available to help out with raids, nightfalls, practically anything but Crucible. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom