• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

You guys ever play Control on burning spire?
brendan-fraser-crying-leaving-club-daytime.gif

Everything is blinding me, Bungle. Please, fix, this.

Bold One

what happened to Last Light Map for PvP? It just dissapeared,

anyway, looking to run VOG for the first time, if anyone interested in assisting a Raid noob, please let me know

PSN ID - Ayz88 - Warlock lvl 29

ocean

Banned

anyway, looking to run VOG for the first time, if anyone interested in assisting a Raid noob, please let me know

It's on the weekend Combined Arms vehicle playlist with Bastion because nobody wanted to see it again :p

DiscreteCat

Neo Member

I would be happy to help out with VoG.

PSN is DiscreteCat

Still room? I also haven't done the raid yet

PSN: Siddhartha__

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Why are the story mission bounties almost always the same handful of missions? And can we just stop getting story mission bounties, please? I prefer the ones that let me do whatever PvE I wanna do.

Why are the story mission bounties almost always the same handful of missions? And can we just stop getting story mission bounties, please? I prefer the ones that let me do whatever PvE I wanna do.

Because they only have a handful of named characters in the game. And yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing them go.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember the good old days when Shingen-C was king of the Crucible and the crappy AR you pick up on your way to the tower was the real mythoclast.

Been out here skruggling with this warlock and her shitty armband. just turrible

jett

D-Member
OMG I have to believe that using Obsidian Mind is the most fun you can possibly have in this game. I'm so OP in PVE I can hardly believe it, I'm throwing muthafucking space magic every 30 seconds. Word of Crota plus this shit means I'm annihilating the currently weekly. Will get my Juju soon enough, and then I'll be throwing even MORE nova bombs.

RemiLP

They are by far the easyest bounties to do. You just quit after the job is done, and you have the cp saved for next time.

123rl

OMG I have to believe that using Obsidian Mind is the most fun you can possibly have in this game. I'm so OP in PVE I can hardly believe it, I'm throwing muthafucking space magic every 30 seconds. Word of Crota plus this shit means I'm annihilating the currently weekly. Will get my Juju soon enough, and then I'll be throwing even MORE nova bombs.

The REAL master race!

Nova Bomb plus Obsidian Mind plus Juju = infinite Supers. Levels are just filled with purple light and floating enemies, while your team mates look on in envy

jett

D-Member
The REAL master race!

Nova Bomb plus Obsidian Mind plus Juju = infinite Supers. Levels are just filled with purple light and floating enemies, while you're team mates look on in envy

Warlocks are indeed the ultimate guardians. They make space magic rain and they resurrect themselves. The rest just can't even.

Bold One

massive thanks to Gartner69 for carrying me through that jumping puzzle,

VOG is is so tonally different from the main game its quite something else

great everyone and thanks again

Deku Tree

Wait... So pre-HoW exotics still look the same with the same number of upgrade nodes including the power upgrade nodes and the same exact upgrade requirements (including an exotic shard at the end) even when they drop after HoW is released:

http://youtu.be/h4oWWrrZHHA

And they start at 334 attack...that GHorn dropped in PoE for that player.... And there are other similar videos on YouTube with other PoE dropped exotics.

It looks like that is probably the case. Only new HoW exotics that didn't exist before How start at 365 attack and have the reduced upgrade node tree probably...

Wait... So pre-HoW exotics still look the same with the same number of upgrade nodes including the power upgrade nodes and the same exact upgrade requirements (including an exotic shard at the end) even when they drop after HoW is released:

http://youtu.be/h4oWWrrZHHA

And they start at 334 attack...that GHorn dropped in PoE for that player.... And there are other similar videos on YouTube with other PoE dropped exotics.

It looks like that is probably the case. Only new HoW exotics that didn't exist before How start at 365 attack and have the reduced upgrade node tree probably...

First Ever Gjallarhorn 334/365 Drop (Worlds First)

Oh man I love these people who come up with titles like that for YT hits :p

And this is pre-1.20 patch so that's why I think the upgrade bubbles have not changed over. Once they implement the patch, I think all existing and new exotics should have the damage upgrade bubbles removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom