• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GutZ31

Destiny |OT 21| A Sell! from the Prison of Elders

It's almost clever... but not quite

Destiny |OT*20| HoW PoE got ToO the Reef

Lol

noomi

Game plan for the 19th is to rush through the story 3 times with Breezy and a third before doing PoE 32/34.

Since HoW is being unlocked hours after reset, I doubt the Nightfall for next week will be one ofthe new strikes.

Similar plan here, depending on how long the story takes to complete, me might just go through it 3 times as well. Depends on if my crew is up for it...

Also not sure if it'll even be worth is doing the level 28 one at all, maybe for HoW rep?

GutZ31

Similar plan here, depending on how long the story takes to complete, me might just go through it 3 times as well. Depends on if my crew is up for it...

Also not sure if it'll even be worth is doing the level 28 one at all, maybe for HoW rep?

The level 28 version is suppose to work similar to a vanguard strike playlist, in that you get rep, and chances at loot drops, and can be played constantly.
You just won't get the really good rewards, like in the higher difficulty ones. Engram farming spot if you will.

Namikaze1

How many of you reset raiders are planning to hold off raiding till HoW I unlocked next week? I'm sure you all will carry over checkpoints. :)

Anyway with the new exotics being added to the old raids' loot table, I intend to hold of on doing both raids and Nightfalls till later in the day.

How many of you reset raiders are planning to hold off raiding till HoW I unlocked next week? I'm sure you all will carry over checkpoints. :)

Anyway with the new exotics being added to the old raids' loot table, I intend to hold of on doing both raids and Nightfalls till later in the day.

I'm gonna try and get Witcher 3 early in the day and just play that until HoW is unlocked.

Haybro

Thanks, hmmm I may do the same. I figured it was on reset like I think TDB was?

So even the new loot won't be available at reset? Are you better off doing Nightfalls, for instance, sometime after 10 am PST?

It sounds like you'd be better off doing the weekly stuff after for the new loot, mats, etc. But hopefully Bungie clears some of that info up this week.

noomi

I'm going to wait, but is there a chance for a HoW exotic to drop from... lets say the gorgon chest? Either way, I'll wait for for an etheric light chance, going to need a shit ton of those.

LTWood12

I'm going to wait, but is there a chance for a HoW exotic to drop from... lets say the gorgon chest? Either way, I'll wait for for an etheric light chance, going to need a shit ton of those.

Gorgon chest, unless something changes, will still only reward pre-TDB exotics. Same for Atheon. I would suspect Deathsinger & Crota would only reward pre-HOW exotics, but that could certainly change.

I wish they would implement a mechanic where whenever you tbagged someone you explode into thousands of tiny tea bags and lose the game for your team.

I wish they would implement a mechanic where whenever you tbagged someone you explode into thousands into tiny tea bags and lose the game for your team.
I'd do that every time then.....

Bungie plz input the ability to delete mail. It's annoying.

I hate the glide. It fucks me up every time. So used double jumping and Titan's jet pack.
Worst jump in the game.
It's tough, but you'll persevere. I believe in you.
<3

Deku Tree

Any DestinyGAFfers use the site The 100 to organize groups?

https://www.the100.io/

Seems like it might be a nice way for us to get groups together.

I tried it. Never used it though. Seems to be a great site if you get in a good group.

You sign up and get placed in a group based upon your criteria. Then you either start your own play event or sign up for other people's events. Your rated based upon whether you show up on time etc. The events seem to fill up fast and you can get bombarded with emails about each new one.

You can also create private groups like a GAF group.

I like playing with GAFFERs and I found this thread is more than enough for my needs in terms of organizing play events though... So I never actually used my 100 group lolz.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Leave warlocks alone! Blink is too much fun and nova bomb is great.

My warlock is sat at 30 with both subclasses maxed, but since starting a Titan I think I prefer it. Death From Above and Shoulder Charge <3

Hunter is next! I love the swishy cloak.

Leave warlocks alone! Blink is too much fun and nova bomb is great.

My warlock is sat at 30 with both subclasses maxed, but since starting a Titan I think I prefer it. Death From Above and Shoulder Charge <3

Hunter is next! I love the swishy cloak.

Warlocks deserve all the hate they get. Hunters have blink too, but which class is the most hated? Exactly.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Warlocks deserve all the hate they get. Hunters have blink too, but which class is the most hated? Exactly.

I sense a great amount of anger in your post. What did warlocks ever do to you? Share with the group :p

Edit- and rodiard too!

Poor warlocks. :-( I still like you, warlock class! Don't let the haters get you down.

ethomaz

Banned
Of course warlock need the ability to relieve. Such scrubs getting killed all the time, Bungie had to give them a extra hand.
I don't know which Warlocks you are playing with :p I almost don't die playing with Warlock... now with Hunter and Titan it is the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom