• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is my vault. Every single thing in it is a dupe.

ibouVid0GoRaoR.png

I can stream this run. It's been a while since I streamed.

Oh yeah, just wanted to apologize for the late night text last night.
As I sent it I cringed.

I always turn my ringer off when I go to bed anyway. Everyone knows to call my wife if it's important. Way too often my battery is dead, the ringer is off, or I can't get any bars (pretty much the whole time I'm at work).

Good to see crota on hard is still up to his old tricks.

Attempt 1: I jump up all cool and invisible as the rockets come flying in. Crota turns to look at me and slaps me with this sword
Attempt 2: I slap crota around, blink strike. Rockets come in and he starts to kneel. I hit him and bang. Sword in my face as his knee was about to hit the ground.
Attempt 3: hit him 8 times with first sword (hit markers all the way), hit him 6 times with second sword, then have to hit him 5 times to get him to enrage! Then another 4 to kill him. All the while he never bothered to kneel

Good to see crota on hard is still up to his old tricks.

Attempt 1: I jump up all cool and invisible as the rockets come flying in. Crota turns to look at me and slaps me with this sword
Attempt 2: I slap crota around, blink strike. Rockets come in and he starts to kneel. I hit him and bang. Sword in my face as his knee was about to hit the ground.
Attempt 3: hit him 8 times with first sword (hit markers all the way), hit him 6 times with second sword, then have to hit him 5 times to get him to enrage! Then another 4 to kill him. All the while he never bothered to kneel

The best part is i have no idea what you're on about since i haven't done Crota at all yet!

oh the fun i will have! :D

GutZ31

I always turn my ringer off when I go to bed anyway. Everyone knows to call my wife if it's important. Way too often my battery is dead, the ringer is off, or I can't get any bars (pretty much the whole time I'm at work).

Glad I didn't get you into any trouble with the lady of the house either way.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I thought he wanted to start from beginning so I went and was about to solo abyss to the end.

I'm streaming. I'm having a rave. All I could hear is a little kid getting yelled at by someone.

If I'm going to run sword just dps as soon as I get on the second rock.

todd360

I thought he wanted to start from beginning so I went and was about to solo abyss to the end.

I'm streaming. I'm having a rave. All I could hear is a little kid getting yelled at by someone.

Your having a party while you stream? Did I read that right?

patchday

One of these days I'll post pics of my vault. I'm willing to shard my dupes. I'm too lazy to level up dupes. So I just use the cellphone app to beam in the weapons I need

That feature is so amazing. I cant thank Bungie enough.

patchday

yo link to stream please? I tried to record your route through Abyss once. I can solo it with my Hunter but not my Titan! I cant figure out how you do it

<sorry double posts, thread moves slower nowadays>

FUCKING HELL BUNGIE

Wicked and I just two-manned Crota for the Flawless Raider. Look at those stats. Neither of us died during the Raid, but a phantom boomer shot killed Wicked after Crota died.

Horse manure.

This is my vault. Every single thing in it is a dupe.

ibouVid0GoRaoR.png

I can stream this run. It's been a while since I streamed.

4 TLWs, 3 Hawkmoons, & a Thorn. I'm a officially drooling now.

At least I picked up my first exotic HC today (TY Xur!!!).

Also, thanks to everyone who pushed me to grind 3 characters up to 20. All those extra coins really help! Picked up VV and HoIL, too. Excited to fire off my first Nova Bomb and unleash my first Fist of Havoc this weekend (after I kill Nashandra xD).

Ganhyun

New OT. Yay.

My plans for most of tomorrow got canceled so I'll be dog-sitting and playing Destiny most of the day.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
yo link to stream please? I tried to record your route through Abyss once. I can solo it with my Hunter but not my Titan! I cant figure out how you do it

<sorry double posts, thread moves slower nowadays>

Same as my PSN name.

Anyone else wants hard CE? Crota must die.

todd360

Todd, have you legitimately lost your mind?

Everything has become clear to me now fig. Microsoft is about to moneyhat exclusive exotics in HoW. The ps4 destiny player base can't help but collect every single exotic. They will all buy xbones. Xbox will win the month of May in console sales. DGAF will devolve into a a gigantic microsoft advertisement. The shills are in our midst fig. We can't trust anybody. Not even math. Her check might already be in the mail for all I know!

The signs are all there. Sony told Bungie to get rid of the planned raid. Why would they do that? I finally figured it out. Sony wants me to lead a real life raid. They want me to take zoba and raid the home of Phil Spencer. There we will find incriminating proof of who the shills are in our midst. We will also find cool destiny swag to show off in the thread once we get back if were lucky. I need 4 more people that I can trust to begin this operation. Its time to bring lik back home.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, 20 OTs is quite the accomplishment. Bungie must be doing something right with this game. Granted, a few posts are usually manual gaf matchmaking but still, amazing accomplishment
It's cause Bungie's doing something wrong, not right. Destiny really needs an in-game LFG. Better clan support would help, too.

patchday

It's cause Bungie's doing something wrong, not right. Destiny really needs an in-game LFG. Better clan support would help, too.

I agree that would be ideal :)

Still I'm gonna give props to Bungie though if the game wasn't entertaining/additive we wouldn't have so many OTs.

Do you really need it? I'm up for any CE right now. Normal, hard, extra hard.

I can run something after dinner. like in 30 mins

Everything has become clear to me now fig. Microsoft is about to moneyhat exclusive exotics in HoW. The ps4 destiny player base can't help but collect every single exotic. They will all buy xbones. Xbox will win the month of May in console sales. DGAF will devolve into a a gigantic microsoft advertisement. The shills are in our midst fig. We can't trust anybody. Not even math. Her check might already be in the mail for all I know!

The signs are all there. Sony told Bungie to get rid of the planned raid. Why would they do that? I finally figured it out. Sony wants me to lead a real life raid. They want me to take zoba and raid the home of Phil Spencer. There we will find incriminating proof of who the shills are in our midst. We will also find cool destiny swag to show off in the thread once we get back if were lucky. I need 4 more people that I can trust to begin this operation. Its time to bring lik back home.

tumblr_inline_nlr7c5psU11qb23fn.gif

TheOddOne

pvRpnf1.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well if some people need to do normal CE, I'm at the end of the abyss.

Every time buy an Xbox you are supporting Sony, every time you buy a PS4 you are supporting Microsoft. Sony and partners are licensing Blu-ray to MS and MS is licensing Wins dev tools to Sony. Console wars am fail.

25/100 Skirmish kills, going to try to hit 40 tomorrow. I stopped using the Red Death and went back to my Hawkmoon, best gun in the game--I'll get my pulse rifle kills through PVE in HoW.

Agreed, here are my thoughts on it:

There needs to be an LFG community board in the Tower, period. Put it right next to the Bounty board, or utilize the other pointless vendors, don't care which. You'd be able to choose the following:

• Normal Vault of Glass
  • Hard Vault of Glass
  • Normal Crota's End
  • Hard Crota's end
  • Nightfall

once the hopper is full for a particular event, you'll be notified that your team is ready. Head back to the board/vendor too see your group, and collectively be queued up for your raid or nightfall.

At the very least you're already grouped by relative location in the Tower, so connection shouldn't be an issue.

Maybe there could be a "join in" feature, for groups that have lost a player but are continuing on regardless.

u ok?

Namikaze1

Someones a Microsoft shill. I don't know who, but I will find them. This is just like those threads before last e3 with Microsoft shills. They must have paid (moneyhatted) for exclusive exotics for this dlc. They know that the ps4 crowd in here will buy xbones to get the exotics. The collection fever is strong here. They might be able to sell enough xbones next month to beat Sony for the month of may. Destinygaf may be the deciding factor. Those fiends! Do they know no shame!?!?!?

Todd, I think it's best if you take a break for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom