• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything has become clear to me now fig. Microsoft is about to moneyhat exclusive exotics in HoW. The ps4 destiny player base can't help but collect every single exotic. They will all buy xbones. Xbox will win the month of May in console sales. DGAF will devolve into a a gigantic microsoft advertisement. The shills are in our midst fig. We can't trust anybody. Not even math. Her check might already be in the mail for all I know!

The signs are all there. Sony told Bungie to get rid of the planned raid. Why would they do that? I finally figured it out. Sony wants me to lead a real life raid. They want me to take zoba and raid the home of Phil Spencer. There we will find incriminating proof of who the shills are in our midst. We will also find cool destiny swag to show off in the thread once we get back if were lucky. I need 4 more people that I can trust to begin this operation. Its time to bring lik back home.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Kalamari

The game industry is just a tiny piece of the greater government conspiracy, man. It's just another way they're trying to control us, man.

noomi

I agree Todd, it's time to bring LiK back. Tell him his Hawkmoon awaits.

This is the weirdest OT ever by the way...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I've known Lik since the 1up days. Yes the 1up from my gamertag is from 1up. Lik plays a billion games at a time and buy and plays everything.

patchday

Finally back from giving wife the required 'facetime' over dinner.

Everything has become clear to me now fig. Microsoft is about to moneyhat exclusive exotics in HoW. The ps4 destiny player base can't help but collect every single exotic. They will all buy xbones. Xbox will win the month of May in console sales. DGAF will devolve into a a gigantic microsoft advertisement. The shills are in our midst fig. We can't trust anybody. Not even math. Her check might already be in the mail for all I know!

The signs are all there. Sony told Bungie to get rid of the planned raid. Why would they do that? I finally figured it out. Sony wants me to lead a real life raid. They want me to take zoba and raid the home of Phil Spencer. There we will find incriminating proof of who the shills are in our midst. We will also find cool destiny swag to show off in the thread once we get back if were lucky. I need 4 more people that I can trust to begin this operation. Its time to bring lik back home.

Man I lol'ed when I read this. I am planning to get an xbox one eventually for Halo 5 probably

I've known Lik since the 1up days. Yes the 1up from my gamertag is from 1up. Lik plays a billion games at a time and buy and plays everything.

Man I didn't believe Lik when he/she declared they wouldn't be active in this thread anymore and it was true. Don't see Lik posting much here anymore

Ganhyun

Anyone else with a XBox One having live issues?

I am connected with no friends online when I know of 2 for sure who are on.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else with a XBox One having live issues?

I am connected with no friends online when I know of 2 for sure who are on.
Yeah, it's being weird for me. My friends list isn't working and the in-game roster isn't either.

patchday

I'd be down for Crota Normal. I'm too lazy for Crota HM glitching unless yall got it on a proper consistent farm now. Back in my day, HM Crota would glitch. The smoothest run was DRDrizzay or in a group when getting carried by Kadey

sandboxgod

Finally back from giving wife the required 'facetime' over dinner.

Man I lol'ed when I read this. I am planning to get an xbox one eventually for Halo 5 probably

Man I didn't believe Lik when he/she declared they wouldn't be active in this thread anymore and it was true. Don't see Lik posting much here anymore

I see lik posting everywhere else thuogh. Gaming, ot, everythtead. Lik is a posting machine

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'd be down for Crota Normal. I'm too lazy for Crota HM glitching unless yall got it on a proper consistent farm now. Back in my day, HM Crota would glitch. The smoothest run was DRDrizzay or in a group when getting carried by Kadey

sandboxgod

Neo is waiting for me to beat Crota's ass. If you want to brave it with me just join.

Bridge section, you can help kill thralls from the other side depending on your class.

Crota himself just take care of knights and don't die. I'll do everything else.

todd360

I don't see any console wars. I just see Todd going off the deep end.

I'm just salty breh. My beautiful OT HoW Hype edition was soiled with three xbox logos.

mr warlock thinks hes too good for us

heh. I thought it was a funny.

I'll stop with the crazy persona now. Although it would surely be great times for me and you to go on a bro trip where we raid phil spencers house for no reason.

patchday

Neo is waiting for me to beat Crota's ass. If you want to brave it with me just join.

Bridge section, you can help kill thralls from the other side depending on your class.

Crota himself just take care of knights and don't die. I'll do everything else.

trying to get out of crucible before someone else beats me

[edit] LOL I'm too slow!

The Destiny Community OT is no place for console war stuff IMO.
I don't know what's going on in here right now...

Yeah...since the last thread Todd has been uh...vocal about how anti-xbox he is, to the point of not updating the OP to include a list of Xbox Players.

That kinda stuff in a game OT is pretty pathetic and childish.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
live is having issues. I blame Todd.
Yup, I'm having enemies freezing in place on this strike. It's mostly working tho.

PS: are we XBL friends? I need more XB1 Destiny players on my FL!

todd360

Yeah...since the last thread Todd has been uh...vocal about how anti-xbox he is, to the point of not updating the OP to include a list of Xbox Players.

That kinda stuff in a game OT is pretty pathetic and childish.

Whining about not getting what you want is also pretty childish. You would think that I was denying food to a starving child when I refused to update the OP.

You just couldn't wait a day for the new OT. All of a sudden 20 OTs later you need a xbox player list.

Forcing someone to do something against their will isn't cool. Its something that bullies do.

if anyone's interested, i started an unnecessarily long in depth analysis of the pvp maps a while ago. i'd forgotten about it until just now. i planned to make it all fancy with pictures and graphs, but it's been sitting in my documents gathering dust. it's probably outdated but i can post some of it for now.

edit: actually i think i already posted some of it a few OTs back. bieberidontrecall.gif

if anyone's interested, i started an unnecessarily long in depth analysis of the pvp maps a while ago. i planned to make it all fancy with pictures and graphs, but it's been sitting in my documents gathering dust. it's probably outdated now but i can post some of it for now.

Please do. I am interested in the informed opinion of higher tier PvPers. You see the game in an entirely different light than my scrubby perspective.

Ganhyun

Yup, I'm having enemies freezing in place on this strike. It's mostly working tho.

PS: are we XBL friends? I need more XB1 Destiny players on my FL!

I'm in the xbox list that was made.

Also, I am watching videos online until this settles down.

Whining about not getting what you want is also pretty childish. You would think that I was denying food to a starving child when I refused to update the OP.

You just couldn't wait a day for the new OT. All of a sudden 20 OTs later you need a xbox player list.

Forcing someone to do something against their will isn't cool. Its something that bullies do.

It's okay, Todd. Let it go.

Whining? I don't need an Xbox list. But you making such a big kerfuffle over someone politely asking if you could update the OP, and you pretty much going 'But muh hatred', is childish. You literally couldn't edit, scroll all the way to the bottom, type 'XBone Player list' and copy paste the link posted, is extremely childish.

This is where you're wrong. I don't 'need' that list, I play on the PS4. But I'm going to call you out when you're acting like a drama queen over how much you hate Microsoft and that you possibly can't edit the OP because it would go against your hatred of MS. Hell, you had already edited the OP earlier that day, was it really that hard to spend a minute editing it again?.

It's pathetic, todd. It really is. It's childish. And that shit doesn't belong over in the Destiny Community. It certainly doesn't belong on NeoGAF, this isn't GameFAQs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom