• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
OneMorte.jpg

One more man, cheering for ya.

LTWood12

About to play Catan w/ our couple friends. I'd rather be playing trials. Haven't gotten to Mercury this week, and I feel like Jack...

wehavetogoback.gif

Gold_Loot

Few , ban is over! (Remind me not to post in the OT again!)

Destiny GAF . I am returning from a long long break. If anyone needs a 32 warlock for PoE 32 or VOG , or Crota. Please send me a shout!

Psn ll_Spire_ll

nOoblet16

I want one 9-0 so that I can forget about this tomorrow and concentrate on my revision full time, otherwise I'll be itching to start playing it lol....Help me !!

Me and a buddy have been trying to go 9-0 for 8 hours :-(

We get close then always face some brutal team, our third random guy just left.

Anyone with experience want to join and try get that bad boy with us?

PSN: MandrakeUK

Missed Connection:

ms1582, you said we would do trials after you did some stuff. I went for a walk while I waited. When I got back, you were still gone. Now who do I do trials with?? :( You monster.

...so who wants to do Trials?

Got handcanon with arc damage! Handcanons wooooo

Now compare it to Fatebringer. :p

Missed Connection:

ms1582, you said we would do trials after you did some stuff. I went for a walk while I waited. When I got back, you were still gone. Now who do I do trials with?? :( You monster.

Looking for trials partners.

Psn : Subtervotion

blackjaw

I just started destroying people. I don't know what came over me.

I really think it was liberating when we started playing super aggressive, flanking and distracting. I felt great after those matches, only wish I could've continued...we had good teamworks going.

I was playing clash earlier and getting top 2 consistently when I wasn't stuck with a red bar connection. Then in my last few trial runs I struggled to get 1-3 whilst being the worst performer on my team. Trials sucks.

moris

Missed Connection:

dude chill I just got back. I'll hop on. :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One spot for Atheon.

Must have 399 Horn.
Must be 35.
Must be a defender Titan.
Must know how to use sword and relic at same time.

Dave_6

Best roll for the Spear? I currently have one with Perfect Balance and Final Round, but not unflinching. I'm guessing all three of those together would be ideal?

Still haven't ran any Trials so far. Anyone got a 'laid back' team that wants to get together?

Sullichin

Best roll for the Spear? I currently have one with Perfect Balance and Final Round, but not unflinching. I'm guessing all three of those together would be ideal?

Still haven't ran any Trials so far. Anyone got a 'laid back' team that wants to get together?

Because of its slow ROF it's best as a PVE weapon. Field Scout + hidden hand, outlaw, or firefly would be a good roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom