• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjaw

I want one 9-0 so that I can forget about this tomorrow and concentrate on my revision full time, otherwise I'll be itching to start playing it lol....Help me !!

I have quantitative work to do on my thesis but keep putting it off for Destiny...need 9-0....it's so silly just thinking about it.

Oh good I thought I was the only one. I always tell people to join game char instead since everyone sounds distorted but glad it's a known issue

Me and a buddy have been trying to go 9-0 for 8 hours :-(

We get close then always face some brutal team, our third random guy just left.

Anyone with experience want to join and try get that bad boy with us?

PSN: MandrakeUK

I got ignored like a scrub lol, had to resort to LFG.

OkayRene

One spot for Atheon.

Must have 399 Horn.
Must be 35.
Must be a defender Titan.
Must know how to use sword and relic at same time.

giphy.gif

Sullichin

Hmm, I haven't used it yet but I see a lot of them in PvP. May just keep using my Praedyth's.

The vendor one?
In PVE it's basically Black Hammer without the white nail perk, but Field Scout makes up for that, and is better, in a lot of situations unless you're trying to precision-shot-cheese in a strike playlist. In PVP you can 1sk to the body if they were already hit once, or you abuse final round. But I think higher ROF snipers like LDR or Low Grade Humility are much better because it's far easier to land a 2s skill to the body than Efrideet. Every sniper does 2sk to the body except the very low impact archetype of Subtle Nudge.

CLBridges

Special thanks to Todd360 and Atone for helping me get to Mercury, got the void scout rifle but I'm satisified. I don't think I'm gonna attempt that with my other 2 characters though lol.

Sullichin

I still have my Gameshark and Action Replay on deck.

But seriously I can't wait for the LFG folk to start making ridiculous requests for VoG

Must have unpatched hacked console as host so you can cheese Atheon.
How do people feel about the 'Patience and Time’ Exotic sniper that is on sale this week?

One of my first, if not the first, exotic weapons. It's not very good unfortunately. The impact is low compared to Ice Breaker and lower compared to favored legendary snipers like Black Hammer or Efrideet's Spear.

Agent

Anyone running PoE? I have been summoned by Variks so time to kill some bosses. So close to Queenbreaker's Bow. PSN: phantom8324

How do people feel about the 'Patience and Time’ Exotic sniper that is on sale this week?

I like it for Arc burn Nightfalls, though if you get a really good PvP arc sniper drop/roll there's likely no real need for it.
what are some of the best weapons to get. Lets say for auto rifles, shotguns, and rocket launchers.

Assault Rifle: Gjallarhorn

Shotgun: Gjallarhorn

Rocket Launcher: Necrochasm
Gjarllarhorn

Atone13

Special thanks to Todd360 and Atone for helping me get to Mercury, got the void scout rifle but I'm satisified. I don't think I'm gonna attempt that with my other 2 characters though lol.

Glad I could be there! To be honest with you I'm still in shock I made a trip to Mercury, that Todd360 doing the heavy lifting.

Anyone want to do PoE 34? I didn't think I'd care about getting the exotic bounty, but I guess I do. I need to do it again with my hunter.

I've got maxed out ghorn if that matters. Psn is Vincentgrey.

Edit: never mind I cant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom