• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
enjoy your ballerhorn

it'll soon be nerfed into the dirt along with your thorns and last words lol

Please, somebody tell me that I'm not still dreaming. or that I am not on shrooms. Or that I did not take the wrong pill this morning.

Holy poo-poo. This is literally going to change things a bit until TTK comes out, specially at things like "No Gallajhorn, no fun" in LFG." I also wonder how games are going to change now with whole squads of Gjorn wielding guardians now.

I think I'm going to delay painting my bedroom until monday. This is going to be a weekend that will require all of my attemption. And damn, Why am I stuck at work right now? I want to go back home ASAP...

Nuszka

Morning!!! Wish everyone gets what they want from xur!!! I know its not possible but would be nice if he sold some of the HoW exotic weapons, missing dregs promise but can't be bothered grinding for it.

Just quoting that here. EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR GHORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akai XIII

Holy shit he's actually selling it?

Please, somebody tell me that I'm not still dreaming. or that I am not on shrooms. Or that I did not take the wrong pill this morning.

Holy poo-poo. This is literally going to change things a bit until TTK comes out, specially at things like "No Gallajhorn, no fun" in LFG." I also wonder how games are going to change now with whole squads of Gjorn wielding guardians now.

I think I'm going to delay painting my bedroom until monday. This is going to be a weekend that will require all of my attemption. And damn, Why am I stuck at work right now? I want to go back home ASAP...
"Must have earned your Ghorn, no Xur nubs."

Exactly one month before TTK launch. The nerf must be significant!

kpuX4Xu.jpg

Ikkarus

Amazing news for all you guardians who don't have a G'Horn. I would 10000% still grab it even with the nerf due for it.

For now it is still the king of all RLs in terms of damage and post TTK it still might be. Better to have it and shard it if there is something better than to pass on this and forever be lost in guilt for never buying it when you had the chance!

noomi

Xur is in the bar area at the tower, by that jukebox.

Alright gauntlet engrams.... Cmon ruin wings.... Here we go. Last exotic I need.

For the guys that don't hate the mention of D-Link, and wish to try something to improve their over all Internet/gaming experience, the D-Link wireless router with traffic shaping is $97 right now on Amazon]

For the technologically ignorant like myself, what's the difference between this and the Netduma? Kinda sorta seems like they're intended for the same things?

I love the skuf, but you could just learn from the claw master @unstable or switch to jumper controls. jump/slide on the back buttons takes bladedancing to another level.

haha yeah I know Stabie uses Claw but I just don't want to give myself arthritis I guess :p

I did switch to Jumper not too long ago, after playing about 2,000 hours on Default controls. There were some growing pains but it's definitely a change worth making. I feel like the Scuf would be the next step up from that and the price isn't that terrible considering Destiny is basically my only hobby.

maomaoIYP

Holy shit, I literally want ALL of what he's selling this week. I'm happy as fuck.
Is this the only other time that he's sold the horn since he sold it early back shortly after vanilla launch?

Waldini

Xur is in the bar area at the tower, by that jukebox.

Alright gauntlet engrams.... Cmon ruin wings.... Here we go. Last exotic I need.

That was the first TDB Exotic I got... I will pray for you if you return the favor of me getting them Nothing Menacles

XD

Top Bottom