• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
inline-1-batman-google-gifs.gif

Sent you an invite.

Hzoltan69

Is there a good item/vault management app for iPad? Tower Ghost stopped working for me a week ago and the Bungie app is really cumbersome to use...

phen0m24

Nuszka

Ok, morning dgaf , 8 am here, quick question , are the $20 CE items available anywhere on the US ps store ?
2 h 5 min !!!!!!!!!

Marvel

could never
Ok, morning dgaf , 8 am here, quick question , are the $20 CE items available anywhere on the US ps store ?
2 h 5 min !!!!!!!!!
Have you tried Library - Destiny - Related content? UK here but that's how I found mine, wasn't in the store.

adin75

I was hoping after reading people here saying $20 it would be like £12 lol but nope £20. I don't normally buy DLC so I'm making the exception for Destiny.

After reading here it was going to be $20 I was expecting around $35AU, if it's only $20 then that's like a $15 discount right? Right?

That's what I'll be telling myself when I buy it anyway :p

Tjamato88

It's 3am and I have to leave the house at 6:30 to make it to work. Yolo it and just stay up all night or get some rest and play all afternoon tomorrow?

ocean

Banned
God damn
I can't
Holy crap

Did I just read a linear story that actually makes sense with the background for what's going on? Guys is Destiny turning into something intelligible?

My hype is nerve-wrecking after diving deep and reading these Books.

My opinion: like Grimoire, they give context not available in-game. I'd say read them before playing TTK. Hell we should have read them before Vanilla. Things we've done, and I imagine things we've yet to do, make far more sense once you understand the Destiny universe a little better.

Reading Grimoire cards about Vex technology and stuff would probably have made my VoG blind run more enjoyable and not "spoiled" anything since no mechanics are revealed.

If you wanna go full blind I understand but otherwise, hooooolyyyyyy shut these things are cool.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Should I have VIP rewards by now? none showing up in my post master. Got to level 30 in February and had both DLCs since the start.

Dont take VIP rewards before TTK launch. It will bug a quest out.

Players who have already collected their Year One VIP rewards will find that they cannot progress the "Veteran's Tour" quest beyond the "Talk to Eva Lavante" step. The shader reward cannot be accepted, and attempting to select the reward will show "Can only hold one at a time."

6QlVgbF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom