• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mida Meta Tool as my exotic package

damn.png

crucible aint readyyyyy

ocean

Banned
Hum where did all my crucible and vanguard marks go? I thought they would be converted to legendary marks.
They turned into Reputation consumables called Commendations which should be in each of your character's respective inventories.

50 Marks = 1 Commendation

Vanguard and Crucible Commendations, when consumed, give you 250 Vanguard/Crucible rep respectively + 125 rep for your pledged Faction.

Legendary Marks are a clean slate and are earned by playing the Daily/Weekly Heroic Content (icons on the bottom left of your Dirextor screen from Orbit), or alternatively by dismantling TTK Legendary gear. You have a maximum purse of 200 Legendary Marks, which is shared across all your characters (earn in one character, spend in the other).

Holy shit this CE is amazing.

All the Cayde lore and the Strange Coin. Drooooool

Ok. Time to plug in these codes and get started!

Might be missing the third for our "blind" TTK run. So if anyone is doing the same let me know.

hiryu

Pretty annoyed I can't purchase the collector's edition digital content pack. I'm full on bounties but I don't want to turn them in until I have the item to give me bonus xp for my subclass.

rNilla

I wish faction rep was converted to be account based and not character based. I only want to play my Hunter right now and focus on FWC but it's Rank 4 whereas Warlock is Rank 16. It makes more sense to pledge Dead Orbit at 19 and get to 25 first but I don't really want to do that. :/

Shito

I wish faction rep was converted to be account based and not character based. I only want to play my Hunter right now and focus on FWC but it's Rank 4 whereas Warlock is Rank 16. It makes more sense to pledge Dead Orbit at 19 and get to 25 first but I don't really want to do that. :/
Yeah, had to switch to DO on my hunter for this reason, even though I decided to go NM on him: the colours suit him better. :D

HunRevan

No, commendation to dismantle for rep, you get 5 each if you maxed both before update.

They are in your inventory

They turned into Reputation consumables called Commendations which should be in each of your character's respective inventories.

50 Marks = 1 Commendation

Vanguard and Crucible Commendations, when consumed, give you 250 Vanguard/Crucible rep respectively + 125 rep for your pledged Faction.

Legendary Marks are a clean slate and are earned by playing the Daily/Weekly Heroic Content (icons on the bottom left of your Dirextor screen from Orbit), or alternatively by dismantling TTK Legendary gear. You have a maximum purse of 200 Legendary Marks, which is shared across all your characters (earn in one character, spend in the other).

Oh nice thank you. I have 34 vanguard and 7 crucible commendation alltogether now. Does it matter on which character I use it (except for the pledged Faction and vanguard/crucible rep).

phen0m24

Nilla please make gif:

Cayde saying "Send in DGAF" :)

Also Josh made a sticker for his locker at school.

It includes

Tooken
RNilla
Hype Wafers (lol)
Hypenaught
Sunbreaker
Storm caller
Night stalker

Just fyi

If you had any marks from year one, you should have commendations. The Veterans Tour mission around the tower yields rep as you unpack gifts from vendors, and you can dump heavy synth, motes, armor mats, etc directly at factions to rank them up. People sitting on large caches of any of these are going to vendors and having a click fest, which is fun, but unlike previously, the packages won't stack at postmaster, they just disappear for good, completely wasting all the items you spent leveling the vendor/faction.

Awesome - thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Nilla please make gif:

Cayde saying "Send in DGAF" :)

Also Josh made a sticker for his locker at school.

It includes

Tooken
RNilla
Hype Wafers (lol)
Hypenaught
Sunbreaker
Storm caller
Night stalker

Just fyi

What about me...?

ocean

Banned
Oh nice thank you. I have 34 vanguard and 7 crucible commendation alltogether now. Does it matter on which character I use it (except for the pledged Faction and vanguard/crucible rep).
The reputation will be applied to the character who consumes the item. If you want you can transfer them via the Vault to spread them out or focus on one character.

One thing: rewards don't stack. Every time you rank up, go get your rewards from the Faction handler before continuing to consume Commendations. Otherwise you could burn through them all, level up 5 times but only get the first package.

Ozone

Why am I in this thread? It's making this work day sooooooo looooooooong.

Glad it seems like the story stuff is incredible.

coy

Bleh gotta go to work. Actually gonna try to make it though my mind will be elsewhere. Made it to 39 with most of my bounties still intact and almost completing the 2nd row of Nightstalker perks. Still got Titan and Warlock to play. 6PM cannot come fast enough.

HunRevan

The reputation will be applied to the character who consumes the item. If you want you can transfer them via the Vault to spread them out or focus on one character.

One thing: rewards don't stack. Every time you rank up, go get your rewards from the Faction handler before continuing to consume Commendations. Otherwise you could burn through them all, level up 5 times but only get the first package.

Oh thank you for that advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom