• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falifax

That's not really a confirmation though. Even my trepedatious sense of this would wait until he checked the map to see if the activity still offers marks.

Just checked Daily Crucible again and nope, it doesn't list any rewards, but I'll go for another match and get back to you.

void666

Banned
Suros Preorder weapon package, I didn't get weapons and online says its at the Vanguard Quartermaster, do you have to buy them for 1500 glimmer?

Yes!

Happened to me, too. I had a SUROS Package at the Post-master. Opened it and it only gave an emblem & shader, no weapons.

No weapons in the package.

Bungie should be more more clear about this. It's the same as the vanguard armory back when destiny was released.

The vanguard and suros weapons are being sold by the vanguard quartermaster in the hangar. You have to pay for them. And they suck.

Shito

Right. I figured this would be the case. People were just getting heated about it back on page 190-191. I think bets were made.

The radiant light buff will be missed, but I'm not complaining.
Yeah, was easy to see how Bungie would not adjust every rep gain for this.
Patrols and weaponsmith are still the old base values now, for example.

Btw I know Crota's End, Prison of Elders and King's Fall all now make some sense in terms of being the natural progression to the campaign and quests but...

Is VoG still a solitary bubble devoid of all context? Like it has nothing to do with anything else in the game. When you visit it in HoW I'm not sure they even acknowledge you've been there.

Your previous actions in VoG are acknowledged in game during the TTK quests. They talk about defeating Time's Conflux.

GhaleonEB

I'm stuck at the PSN Application Update screen, "Downloading update file...", with nothing downloading. Been trying for 15 minutes now to start Destiny, nada. Back out and go back in, reboot the PS4, nothing works.

I'd really l like to play now.

Liamc723

Have I heard right in that the exotic class item you get from the collectors edition doesn't take away from the exotic armour limit of 1? So I could wear the exotic class item AND another piece of exotic armour?

Just checked Daily Crucible again and nope, it doesn't list any rewards, but I'll go for another match and get back to you.

Actually that's pretty much all the confirmation we'd need.

I just saw the list on Reddit and Weekly is listed along with Daily PVP so maybe that sixth bounty gives Marks too.

Also, we have no idea how many marks, if any, nightfall will give...

DjRalford

I'm stuck at the PSN Application Update screen, "Downloading update file...", with nothing downloading. Been trying for 15 minutes now to start Destiny, nada. Back out and go back in, reboot the PS4, nothing works.

It's preparing

Mine took 10 minutes verifying old patch, 1 minute downloading the new one

ethomaz

Banned

I had this issue because I didn't have enough free space... you need to have over 30GB free to download the update.

Have I heard right in that the exotic class item you get from the collectors edition doesn't take away from the exotic armour limit of 1? So I could wear the exotic class item AND another piece of exotic armour?

I don't think this is correct. The only exotic class items that do this are the faction quest rewards, which have a perk called The Life Exotic which allows you to equip them and another piece of exotic armor.

ocean

Banned
Your previous actions in VoG are acknowledged in game during the TTK quests. They talk about defeating Time's Conflux.
Beautiful. It's still the best thing in the game IMO but now that Destiny's story is starting to make a little coherent sense in terms of progression, it's nice to see the Vault be somewhat linked to the campaign. It was a bit jarring to have Atheon be just this unknown mysterious thing you killed but was never even acknowledged as a threat the way Crota, Oryx or even Strike bosses are.

FinKL

Yes!

No weapons in the package.

Bungie should be more more clear about this. It's the same as the vanguard armory back when destiny was released.

The vanguard and suros weapons are being sold by the vanguard quartermaster in the hangar. You have to pay for them. And they suck.

Thanks for taking the time to answer this

It's downloading the entire 18GB 2.0 patch again. It's downloading, just not showing progress.

Known issue per DeeJ on twitter.

Happened to me too. So sorry.

BraXzy

One thing I still don't get is what happens with all my old gear? I have a bunch of Exotics from the first couple months of the game, obviously all level 20. Are they useless now?

FyreWulff

It's decrypting/hashing the files, gonna take a bit

Got my taken king PS4

cant wake it up from sleep mode.
how do I restart it? just hold down the power button on the front of the PS4 or will that damage something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom