• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

So..... This was in my taken king box
1442369247040-1612845960_zpsbyptfzp2.jpg

Anyone else get two flyers ?

I just bought destiny TTK ps4 bundle. I couldn't resist. Going to install everything when I get back to my Airbnb place.

They also had 2 collectors edition TTK here.

I wont be able to play tomorrow but Thursday night I will. What's the nightfall this week? Do you have to unlock it first?

Holy shit I've had two legendary engrams drop in the last hour, one on patrol and one 30 seconds into a strike. And I had one drop on patrol Sunday. I think I had 5 drop in all of year 1.

So I have a blue armor piece that has more defense than my purple. Do I just use the blue or infuse the purple? Which is the right way to go about this? Don't want to waste marks.

So I found a bunch of calcified fragments on the dreadnaught, 5 I think, but I left with only 1 in my inventory. I get to Eris and she says to bring her 5 more. Is this going to mess something up now that I've already gotten those other 4 but they didn't seem to work properly?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So uh, im doing the quest to set up patrols on the dreadnaught, and the last one wants me to kill a taken patrol. Only problem is, the quest indicator arrow keeps trying to get me to jump across a giant chasm that I can't possibly get across.

What do?

j-wood

Man this expansion. So good.

What reward did everyone choose from the last quest?

I choose the auto rifle and holy shit, it looks, sounds, and feels awesome

Oh no..."Jolly Holliday" quest...why must you taunt me so bungie? Must you kick me when I'm down? Why make me
use the nerfed Last Word in crucible
?

So I found a bunch of calcified fragments on the dreadnaught, 5 I think, but I left with only 1 in my inventory. I get to Eris and she says to bring her 5 more. Is this going to mess something up now that I've already gotten those other 4 but they didn't seem to work properly?

It's very poorly explained but you're supposed to just bring her 1 initially. She'll always ask for "5 more" when you start it, no matter how many you've found already. There are plenty more so it won't mess you up though.

Kyoufu

Just opened some packages (yay, FWC ship) on my Hunter and it says I can do the Nightfall and Weekly Heroic again on my alt, so I guess I'll be doing that tomorrow.

X-Frame

The quests. They just keep coming. Holy shit.

Gonna call it here for today though at light level 221. I'm so tired.. Been up since 3 am...

Hopefully we can get a crucible train going tomorrow. I need to do that Last Word mission.

I'll join you! I have it too.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
The coven blight mission with the wizards. Good lord, I hate this with the bottom of my heart. I was soloing it though, maybe that's why.

akileese

So what's the fastest way to get to 240? Is it running strikes? I'm going to hit 40 after this game of rift and I'm hovering around 200 right now.

Anastasis

The coven blight mission with the wizards. Good lord, I hate this with the bottom of my heart. I was soloing it though, maybe that's why.

So many of these missions really punish the solo player. I gotta get some of you to play with me. The one time I jumped into another person's game it was a stealth mission and I messed it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom