• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

someday

Banned
They did a fantastic job with this game. I've been playing all day and still haven't done everything (I haven't even touched my Hunter yet).

I'm sort of bummed that my Moments of Triumph got glitched so no emblem yet for me. Bungie knows about the issue but since most of my friend's list has theirs on, I really wanted to have mine as well. I do like the VIP shaders though.

Also, it was surprisingly easy to give up my favorite old weapons. The Taken ain't no joke so whatever makes killing them easier, I'm all for it. I love my Titan Hammers too! Holy shit it's amazing. The Warlocks is nice too.

Zoidberg

pyhd6ln.png

Keep:
Hand Cannons
Scouts
Sidearms
Shotguns

Decide:
Snipers
Rocket Launchers
Machine Guns

Instant Dismantle:
Auto Rifles
Pulse Rifles
Fusion RIfles

the sound issues are very bad in PoE. I just did 5 rounds with no sound except the Variks voiceover.

I've been getting tons of sound issues since TTK. Missing noises at Tower, last main story mission.

Also, the Scent chest is super easy if you use max agility with MIDA. Had 15 seconds to spare.

BraXzy

Did a bit of exploring in the Dreadnought. It's a shame you can't use the sparrow to get around, and I kinda wish it was more hive covered stuff, reminds me too much of past locations. But getting past that, its great to have a new area to explore regardless.

I managed to loot 25 Hadium whatsits after awhile of running around, mainly in the small rooms around the edge of Mausoleum. Will be crafting that sword tomorrow!

One thing frustrating me is finding all these chests in cool books and crannies and then being disappointed when the 'This needs a key' pop up appears. Not managed to find any Keys yet.

Zoidberg

I've been getting tons of sound issues since TTK. Missing noises at Tower, last main story mission.

Also, the Scent chest is super easy if you use max agility with MIDA. Had 15 seconds to spare.

Cryptarch is a sound black hole for me. Almost everytime I open his window I lose sound in the tower.

Good stuff Rufus and Igor. Daily done.

Oryx is much more fun and challenging underleveled.

we killed him on heroic with swords....super fun

gonna go back to leveling up my titan, let me know if need any more help

i was trying to show you the dead ghost in the final boss fight of the saber shank....you both ran ahead :(

BraXzy

Finally got the sword!! Yessss! And nightstalker is fucking awesome. Loving it so much.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by Nightstalkers for the minute, maybe it will shine once levelled up but the other two subclasses are more immediately powerful. Don't get me wrong though, jumping into the air and shooting off an arrow is satisfying as hell! It just feels like compared to the multi use hammer and Darth sidius ones it aint quite there yet. From my quick scan of the skill tree it seems like it'll be useful as a 'support' in end game PvE.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
we killed him on heroic with swords....super fun

gonna go back to leveling up my titan, let me know if need any more help

i was trying to show you the dead ghost in the final boss fight of the saber shank....you both ran ahead :(

I already got the two ghosts in there.

I'm not going to work tomorrow so I'll be playing a lot. Goal to at least get one character into raid.

Mupod

bought the vanguard ghost and went up like 8 levels damn.

I've been dismantling blue weapons because I didn't pay attention and apparently my legendary pulse rifle is only 200 attack. Into the trash it goes as soon as I find something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom