• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

I'm kind of upset that (early cutscene spoiler)
Mara Sov dies and no one else bats an eyelid, not even Petra. She was my favourite NPC.

She didn't. I don't think it was implied that she did.
Her ship was outside the blast area, and after the battle - and blast goes off - Mara has a voice over saying what happens next is up to us. She wouldn't have that if she died. :p

am I supposed to get an artifact for hitting 40 on every character?

I only have 1 character and it didn't unlock for me. Both me and a mate were doing exact same quests etc and he got one but mine is still showing as locked.

I haven't checked yet but someone on bungie forums said to check abandoned quests for a 'Reach lvl40' quest.

maomaoIYP

She didn't. I don't think it was implied that she did.
Her ship was outside the blast area, and after the battle - and blast goes off - Mara has a voice over saying what happens next is up to us. She wouldn't have that if she died. :p

I interpreted her voice over as internal monologue, like something that goes on in your head as you 'walk towards the light'. But I certainly hope you're right!

inthrall

Anyone on ps4 able to help with daily heroic? Too many one shot kills in final phase for this to be fun anymore
Psn is therealinthrall

JayHayabusa

For the dedicated guardians here that already have the sword. How long did it take you to get it once u embarked on the mission? Is it soloable?

Wait, so this was probably answered and I missed it, but do we only get the Legendary Marks from the Daily Crucible/Story once per account or once per character?

32 down 18 to go!

12006350_951887981516140_7734635593088007633_n.jpg

Trickster

For the dedicated guardians here that already have the sword. How long did it take you to get it once u embarked on the mission? Is it soloable?

Takes less than an hour when you grind chests in the area on the other side of the cabal ship from where you spawn in patrol mode.

SPCTRE

Okay, I don't even have time to explain, just this: TTK is amazing and the content I've seen so far (up to and including
Regicide
) is fantastic if not to say, damn near flawless.

Getting my Hunter up to 40 today (38 currently), only class that is left.

Edit: And let me say WOW, that launch (server stability, latency, etc) was 100% seamless. Amazing.

Ambitious

So I finally got a legendary chest piece for my Warlock, and its light is just six more than the blue piece I was using. Isn't that great.

Wallach

Anyone for some group stuff? I have yet to do daily story, the Earth/Mars/Venus group stuff, a 240 Light Stolen Rune, or could just do some heroic playlist.

Trickster

So I finally got a legendary chest piece for my Warlock, and its light is just six more than the blue piece I was using. Isn't that great.

One of the things that annoy me so far is that the legendary rewards you get from the post campaign quests are light lvl 220. Which just seems dumb to me, i'm getting better blues from the lvl 36 normal strikes

GhaleonEB

One of the things that annoy me so far is that the legendary rewards you get from the post campaign quests are light lvl 220. Which just seems dumb to me, i'm getting better blues from the lvl 36 normal strikes

I'm using those blues to infuse my legendaries, since they have better perks.

Trickster

I'm using those blues to infuse my legendaries, since they have better perks.

I'm not really bothering with infusing if it's less than a 10 level increase. I'd rather just save the marks and other mats until I know what xur is up to

I really want to get into range of heroic strikes today though. Seems like that's where the proper gear progress is at

Turning in for the night! Unlocked subclass on all three characters, finished story on my warlock and level 40 on two out of three! Hunter is still 38!

I have been playing since alpha and honestly the dream of destiny has been realized here.

Amazing work bungie!

Hi Destiny Gaf, my buddies don't really play this anymore and I thought I'd jump back in for The Taken King my PSN ID is the same as my Gaf name if any of you wanna join up sometime, going solo gets a bit mental on some of the harder levels, I haven't even attempted a raid yet they seem so daunting if you play mostly on your own :(

Psn: Monkey_Plunkett

I think I like the fact that you only need to do the dailies with one character, especially if the alternative would be to divide the rewards up between three runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom